[Resolved]  Mani Kamal Gas Agency, Bolpur, Birbhum, West Bengal — Very poor domestic supply

I am having my Indane LPG consumer No. IJ-4226, S.V. No. 401225 dated[protected] for two cylinders of Indane. Local distributor is M/s. Mani Kamal Gas Agency and their Code No. 39090210. Their customer care is very poor. They never supply gas in time. I have booked my gas on 21.11.09 till date it is not delivered. Again I booked on 09.01.10 still now the gas is unavailable. Under the circumstances, my question what is the use of this gas connection and how a family can depend on the company like INDANE those who have appointed a distributor like M/s Mani Kamal Gas Agency. Due to irregular and whimsical attitude of Mani Kamal Gas Agency thousands of consumers of Indane Gas suffering. I earnestly request to the authorities of Indane kindly to draw their attention and request for a suitable solution for regular home delivery by Mani Kamal Gas Agency. Either the authorities may please enquire into the anomalies and please verify the competency the distributor M/s. Mani Kamal Gas Agency.

Comments

My name is sk. Mozam. Consumer no. Ij 7324. Mani kamal gas agency code no. 39090210. Consumer service is very poor. Always delay delivery. I request you please take favourable step for customer. Thank you.
I am A K Nandi, consumer ID 7238. Service of indane gas at Bolpur by Manikomal gas agency is very very poor. Different times they provide different types of information. Many times they harassed the customers. Even they had told to report in the consumer forum also.

Complaint categoryCategory: Gas Stations