[Resolved]  Manish Kothari Associates — Check bounce

dear sir
I had bought a plot of size 1548/- sq. indore at "PARSVANATH CITY" Township indore. @ 540/- sq.ft. through a broker name MR. MANISH KOTHARI & ASSOCIATES on 29/12/2007 . He promise me to give a discount of Rs. 15/- per sq. ft. from his commission which he will get from comapny.
On 22nd jan. 2008 he issue me a check of Rs. 21971/- after a lot of reminders and that too a postdated check of date 22/03/08.
On 22/03/08 when i deposited the check in my bank that check get bounced due to insufficient money in account.
When i called him instead of regreating he totally refused to pay the money .can I complaint against him in the consumer forum. ?
can i put a case in police station against him?
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Aug 14, 2020
Complaint marked as Resolved 
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShareTweet

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment

    Contact Information


    Complaint categoryCategory: Other
    Add Company Information