Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  MANTRUK SHIPPING — HARRASSMENT

I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH [protected]@GMAIL.COM

SENDING ME HARRASSMENT EMAILS, I HAVE SAVED COPIES

Comments

Ernest Keith (DBA Mantruk) has been reported to Fedex for illegally reselling freight and also to the DOT for operating outside his authority.

His reply?

WHY ARE YOU GOING THRU THIS, I WISH I CAN MEET YOU N PERSON AND SHOW AND EXPRESS MY OPINION ON ALL THIS BULL , STOP WITH ME WHEN I AM TRYING TO MAKE A LIVING, IF I EVER CATCH YOU IN PERSON, IT IS ON

I WILL START DOING A SEARCH TO FIND YOU?

Ernest
Ernest took my deposit and never returned it. Scam artist beware!!! He has been reported to NC department of justice
Had a horrible experience with Mantruk movers. Had a move from NC to Ok. Upon arrival most of our furniture was scratched dented or broke. Spoke to Ernest who told me he would call me back. After he would not answer my phone calls, I text him the picture of the damage.
he replied with" i think y'all good". I called several times to get this resolved. He blocked my phone calls. Never received a copy of the invoice. He refuses to send me a copy of his insurance. Would not recommend using them. Pay the money and get a real licensed and insured moving crew.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other