[Resolved]  Marketics India Pvt Ltd — PF Withdrawal

Respected Sir,

I have applied for my PF winthdrawal through my previous employer and my previous employer has submitted all the required papers, proof and documents as on June 26th 2009 to the EPF Office, Bangalore . I have still not received my PF which should ideally take 45 days to get credited into my account.

I have tried calling the EPF Office, Bangalore on the phone number provided, but un-able to reach anyone on those numbers provided.

My PF number is KN/WF/35462/277

Please do the needful.

Thanks & Regards
Vasudha R

Comments

I have applied for my PF withdrawal through my previous employer and my previous employer has submitted all the required papers, proof and documents as on Nov 08 to the EPF Office, Bangalore . I have still not received my PF which should ideally take 45 days to get credited into my account.

My PF number is KN/BN/[protected]

Pramod Sharma
I have applied for my PF winthdrawal through my previous employer and my previous employer has submitted all the required papers, proof and documents to the EPF Office, Wazirpur Office New-Delhi.110052. I have still not received my PF. i received two letters from PF Office, Wazirpur Delhi. that the amount as been diposited in my bank A/C. but my bank A/C no is wrong in both the letter, two digits was missing in the a/c no, and still my PF not credited into my account.

I have tried calling the EPF Office, Wazirpur but on the phone number provided, but un-able to reach anyone on those numbers provided.

My PF number is DL/25389/292.
MY Bank A/C no is [protected].

B.Satyanarayana.
Dear Sir / madam,
I have applied for my PF winthdrawal through my previous employer and my previous employer has submitted all the required papers, proof and documents as on April 13th 2009 to the EPF Office, to the Regional Comissioner, Provident Fund Organisation, 28, Wazirpur Commercial complexOffice, Delhi-52. I have still not received my PF which should ideally take 45 days to get credited into my account.

I have tried calling the EPF Office, on the phone number provided, but un-able to reach anyone on those numbers provided.

Please look into the matter as soon as possible, as its almost 4 months passed and no responce from any were, Hope you understand the argency of this mail.

My PF number is DL/20843/01684

Thanx & Regards
Amit Surana.

I have worked with Adecco India Mumbai ( Andheri Brance ) stil I have not applied for my PF .. I have asked many times to Andheri Office about PF withdrawal ever times HR dept. giving Bangalore no .. which is not working …. Please give urs e mail id or HR email id to whom will mail directly or provide me ur postal address with current contact number which is working . Or email me on rajesh.[protected]@rediffmail.com . And my contact no is [protected]. My PF number is KN/BN/34272/182969. Em Id no : 147503.

As I am very much needed now fo my PF amount, please do needfully asap.. requested on urgent basis

Complaint categoryCategory: Other