[Resolved]  Marketing Express/Drink N Dine — False Commitment - Customer ID: 7858

Hi All,

If you have received or about to receive any call/promotional SMS from Drink & Dine/Marketing Express (www.marketingexpress.in), please be aware. They are very very poor at service. Before selling the product they were after my life, and, after selling the product they just dont care.

I was made false promotional promise by their marketing guy. When I lodged a simple complaint, they made it special by not responding. Would you belive, they didnt answer any of my three emails so far, but only called me back to give me another promise to refund my money, which were agian as false as their selling procedure. I just dont recommend. See my emails below-

--- On Mon, 5/3/10, ABHAY KUMAR <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

Re: False Commitment (updated) - Customer ID: 7858
Friday, May 7, 2010 2:24 PM
From: "ABHAY KUMAR" <[protected]@yahoo.com>Add sender to ContactsTo: [protected]@marketingexpress.in, deependra.[protected]@marketingexpress.in, [protected]@marketingexpress.in, [protected]@marketingexpress.in

Sonali,

It has been 3-4 days now. Do you know that no body turned up on 4th May morning?

Abhay

--- On Mon, 5/3/10, ABHAY KUMAR <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: False Commitment (updated) - Customer ID: 7858
To: deependra.[protected]@marketingexpress.in, [protected]@marketingexpress.in, [protected]@marketingexpress.in, [protected]@marketingexpress.in
Date: Monday, May 3, 2010, 9:39 AM

It has been a while and there is absolutely no response!

Was it the way you claimed to do such business and have your happy customers? Please allow me to help you in that. As one of you happy customers, I have given no choise by you but to spread awereness about your badwill among the possible consumers. As I havent experienced that you are intereseted in making a good reputation in the market, I will post my complaints to different consumer forums over the internet. This way atleast maximim people will get to about what they are going into by paying you 1000k for your false commitments.

I hope your business is not closed yet and you will get to see my this email. However I dont believe that fraud was not your business. Fraud and cheating was indeed part of your way of doing your business. You had said that it was your some outsourced parter who were making false commitments, but now I am sure you were purely involved in making quick money rather than doing an established business. Hope you will see some aware customers who will get some help from those consurmer complaint forums when they will do some easy search for review on your reputation.

Abhay

--- On Fri, 3/26/10, ABHAY KUMAR <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

To: deependra.[protected]@marketingexpress.in
Date: Friday, March 26, 2010, 11:53 AM

--- On Fri, 3/26/10, ABHAY KUMAR <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: False Commitment (updated) - Customer ID: 7858
To: [protected]@marketingexpress.in, [protected]@marketingexpress.in, [protected]@marketingexpress.in
Date: Friday, March 26, 2010, 11:04 AM

I am amazed to see no response at all. Why did Amit called me after my complaint and made some commitment if nothing was actually going to happen?!

--- On Mon, 3/15/10, ABHAY KUMAR <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

Date: Monday, March 15, 2010, 11:49 AM

The issue has not been reslove yet. After my below email, same day I received call from Mr Amit from[protected] who said that next day morning someone will come to my place to take the card packet back and refund my money, but I didnt see any call, no body came to my place so far, no body even tried contacting me for the same.

I tried[protected] few minutes back and it was going unanswered. It is supposed to be Customer Care number, and if it is now going unanswered, it is unfortunate and sad.

Abhay Kumar

--- On Wed, 3/10/10, ABHAY KUMAR <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

Subject: False Commitment (updated) - Customer ID: 7858
To: [protected]@marketingexpress.in, [protected]@marketingexpress.in
Date: Wednesday, March 10, 2010, 10:56 AM

This is in regards to the false commitment during card selling.

I was sold 1 year membership card for Rs 999/ on Fri 5th Marc 2010. Then the tele-caller guy had informed that there are two free gifts that I would receive within 1 week. But before that on the 5th Mar I was supposed to receive a call from Blazeflesh courier with 30 minutes after purchasing the card.

The Name of the Tele-Caller: Vipul

From Numbers he called:

He also used two mobile numbers to call/SMS me-

The field boy who came to me to deliver card and collect Rs 999 said he came from D&D from Jhandewala office. He also confirmed that Vipul is a telecaller in D&D. The mobile number of that field boy was-

It had been now more than 5 days, I didn’t receive any call. During this period I tried making few calls to Vipul on his mobile numbers; 1-2 times he picked up call and said he would call me back, which never happened. Yesterday he SMSed me saying he would call me back. Then again no call. Today also no success. So I called up your Customer care on[protected]. I talked to Hema on this number. She gave me shocking news that there was no such promotional scheme. She said she would investigate and call me back within 1 hr.

But I lost my confidence now. I am submitting this formal complaint to you. Would you check what is going on and why these false commitments are being given to the customers.

This doesn’t give a good reputation to your brand which unfortunately will spread from mouth to ears.

Waiting for your feedback.

Abhay Kumar

Aug 13, 2020
Complaint comments

Comments

Drink N Dine is providing excellent services. The discount they offer are genuine. I am satisfied with its services
It will be effected on D & D business.
Now i will not taken this card

Abhai Kumar Singh — Complaint

Sir my Landline phone number[protected] is out of order since last 2days for which I have lodged a complaint on 1500. Actually the drop wire is disconnected from the DP and the wire was lying on road,Kindly do the needful.
Thanking you.

Your's faithfully,

Abhai Kumar Singh

R/o 2/130, Vibhav Khand.
Gomti Nagar,
Lucknow.

drink n dine — not acceptance of their membership card

i have been to last chance ( shahara mall gurgoan) bar with so some of my friends and when i present my card for discount they denies.
Hi All,

Even after posting this complaint here, I received many marketing calls from D & D. All most everytime I told them how they had cheated and didnt do anything evenafter back to back followup from my side. But nothing happend.
There are people who are calling me on my mobile (given in the complaint here), but none call received ever from D & D on this matter.

So please watch out all if you receive such attractive marketing calls from them or even from anywhere else.
Hi...My Customer ID 2856. I have visited Blue moon with Rs. 1000 voucher. They had provided me excellent services. I am also satisfied with DND
Totally Disagree. There is only person who is complaining again n again
no body has to agree or disagree with me. What I am posted here is proof. Its all email chain and lie and ignorance of DND. Emails and even details are in sequence. Never ever DND officially said that my complain was false complain.
@anchal123 aka Mrs Anchal Wadhwa from Marketing Express, would you open your brain and dont pretend to be a very happy customer of DND and not to be associated with DND as their staff/owner? Did you ever say that your are responding on behalf of DND and you dont agree with me?

Would you read my full complain post please? Its not something that I typed here, but its chain of emails that I sent to your company. If you now do your crap acting here, I will put all this story on all the consumer forum sites. If you lie again, I will have to call you on your mobile [protected]

Marketing Express/Drink N Dine