[Resolved]  Maruthi Suzuki — cheating by the K.P.F. Pvt.ltd. Bellary

ATTENTION MARUTHI OWNER BEFORE GOING FOR SERVICING AT THE KPF PRIVATE LIMITED
BELLARY.
THINK TWICE BEFORE GOING TO THE SHOW ROOM FOR SERVICE. THEY ARE CHEATERS THEY CLAIM THE AMOUNT WITH OUT PUTTTING THE PARTS.
K.P.F. STANDS FOR KATHARNAK PAKKA FORUTWENTY PVT.LTED
I had taken the maruthi swift (vxi) KA 02 MB 2715 for checkup on 03/07/09. The service engineer told that it is having some problem we have to check it. On 4th they told that the repair cost about Rs.2200/-
that some HIGH TENTION CORD HAS GONE we have to replace is it will be ready by noon. In the after noon i collected the vehicle and gone back. I checked in the envening the replaced parts but to my surprise the replaced part was not found. Next day morning I went to the dealer I asked which is the part you had replaced and where is dameged part. He showed the part that he has replaced.
But actully they have not replaced that part by seeing itself any body can tell that it is old one not the new one. They told that part that they have not replaced the part. After enquiring the same they told that they have replaced orther chort that doesn't have the part No. so, we have billed the amount in with different part name.

Maruti Suzuki India