[Resolved]  Maruthi Suzuki Swift — kalyani motors special edition skirting

dear maruthi,
i have bought a maruthi suzuki swift ka-41 N-80 from kalyani motors, mysore road, bangalore karnataka.
i hereby request you to not do skirting for any cars plz .bcoz i bought a car from above showroom which has provided me ready made skirting for the above mentioned car as a special edition i bought a car on July 31,and i used the car for 1 and half month skirting colour was so bad that my car was looking like 3 years older one. when i given it for service i complained about same they repainted it.and when i asked them to remove the skirting they told that it will take 3 days but again after one month same problem occurred i have given for service to mandovi motors in vijayanagar bangalore karnataka and i asked them to remove the skirting your skirting was so bad that they charged me 7000 rs to remove the skirting,
and i paid 21000 rs for skirting.
i don't know who is the skirting specialist over there, he is not even put any clamp to put the skirting.
totally they minted my 30000 rs.
i respect maruthi for its service but at the same time show rooms are also should give the same service,
i would request you to compensate for above damage which is done by kalyani motors, mysore road, bangalore karnataka. otherwise i will go through legal formalities.

thanking you,

srikantha R
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

swift — KALYANI MOTORS BANGALORE

I Had a Very BAD experience with KALYANI MOTORS BILEKAHALLI. Recently I booked a SWIFT as per they told me that Swift is ready to take home. As soon as I paid the money, they started saying that one in showroom has some defects and I need to WAIT for 3 WEEKS.

Maruti Suzuki India