[Resolved]  Maruti A Star Vxi Car — unsatisfactory service

To
Mr. Pankaj Narula
Chief General Manager (Service)
Maruti Suzuki India Limited
Palam Gurgaon Road
Gurgaon – 122015
www.marutisuzuki.com

Subject : Regarding my vehicle (A Star) Reg. No. CG 07 M 9680.

Respected Sir
Most humbly I beg to state that I purchased the above mentioned vehicle from M/S Ganapati Motors Bhilai, Durg, Chhattisgarh on 04.08.2008. All the formalities of registration and insurance have been done by M/S Ganapati Motors. At the time of delivering the vehicle I was assured of the best services in future by Maruti staff there, because there was some problem with the vehicle and the delivery was much delayed.

Unfortunately, on 21st morning of the same month this vehicle met with an accident. After the vehicle was hit by a motorbike from the back side on a cross road, it got unbalanced and hit two cemented polls from the right side and an electric poll from the front side. By the grace of God, no person was injured but the vehicle was badly damaged. As I informed to M/S Ganapati Motors about the accident and sought for their guidance for the needful action, the same day vehicle was taken to Maruti work shop (which is located at Nandini Road Bhilai) and had been kept under their custody. As asked by Mr. Manish Sachdeva, the person in-charge there, the required documents (Driving License, Insurance paper, and vehicle invoice etc.) were submitted to him by the same day. He assured me that as soon as possible he would complete the repairing work and hand over the vehicle to me. Being a woman it was not possible for me to move around with this matter, my husband and I kept in touch with him through phone and personal visits and we were being informed by him that the work was in progress and the vehicle would be delivered within two – three weeks.

Meanwhile, I approached Maruti True Value and the Sales Manager Mr. Moses to take some depreciation amount and give us a new vehicle (A Star), but they did not show any interest. Along with Mr. Satish Raj (Asst. Sales Manager), Mr. Kanchan Chaudhari, Salesman, M/S Ganapati Motors Bhilai, showed his personal interest and with the consent of Mr. Bittu Madhyani (younger brother of Mr. Anand Madhyani owner of M/S Ganapati Motors) informed me on 17.09.2009 that if I were interested to go for a new vehicle (A Star), I would have to pay Rs. one lakh as depreciation amount and take the new vehicle within two weeks time. Because we were in need of a vehicle, we approached the Mahindra Finance for loan, and they agreed. But when we went there to take the new vehicle on 28.09.2009, Mr. Anand Madhyani showed his inability to do so. They did not keep up their words. With broken hearts we requested Mr. Manish to repair my accidental vehicle and deliver it to us as soon as possible.

On 27.10.2009, to my utter surprise, I received a letter from the Divisional Manager, The New India Assurance Co. Ltd. Bhilai, Durg (C.G.) regarding the OD claim of the above mentioned vehicle. He asked me to clarify the reason for delay in submitting the required documents for OD claim. The very next day we contacted Mr. Manish, person in-charge of Maruti work shop, and he told us that there was some miscommunication between him and The New India Assurance Co. Ltd. Bhilai, Durg (C.G.). He asked us for some time to resolve the matter. And after few days he asked me to give the clarification in writing. I personally went to New India Assurance Co. Ltd. Bhilai office and submitted my clarification on 11.11.2009. I was told by Mr. Venu, Maruti Service engineer to come and take the vehicle on 25.11.2009. Again it was postponed to 30.11.2009, then first week of December’2009. Three days back Mr. Sanjeev Shukla gave me the final delivery date as 10.12.2009. But I don’t think that they will keep up their words this time also. Our friends have started calling us as fools because patiently we have been taking the words of Maruti staff in its face value. After a long, long-suffering, I’m forced to write to you.

I hope that you will be able to understand the mental and physical pain we are going through because of this unwanted situation. Still we have a high regard for Maruti Service. But if the Service Station authorized by Maruti Suzuki company (with the motto – “Caring for Customers”) treats its customer in this manner, I think you are going to betray our trust and confidence towards you.

Hope you will personally take interest and look into this matter.
Appreciate a quick response.

Truly yours
Mrs. Nirmala Masih (Academic Head) 04.12.2009
C/O Yugchetna Public School
Khamariya Road, Junwani
Bhilai, Durg Dist. (C.G.)

Comments

A star lxi — bahaviour + service poor

To
The M.Director,
Maruti Udyog Ltd
Delhi.

Subject: - Replacement of broken door locks as they fall in warranty period.

Ref: no – Ds 200/09 Dated:[protected]

I wish to state as under:

. That I am the owner of the vehicle maruti A star No-DL9C –X- 2198. I have bought the vehicle from your show room at D.D.Motors Mayapuri in the month of June 2009.
.That Since it has been just four months of purchase, the vehicle door locks ( all four ) have given way because of manufacturing defects.
. That since the vehicle falls in warranty period, I have requested D.D.Motors officer to replace the defective locks and I have sent my vehicle with the driver for the same on 22-10-09 .But to my utter surprise the officer refused to correct the same. Which was very un ethical and out of the contract of warranty on there part.
.That I request your office to intervene in the matter and get the problem sorted out. to avoid inconvenience to me or else I will be forced to take the legal route as the vehicle is in the warranty period.

Looking forward for positive and immediate action.

Deepak Sharma
Owner
Sr Manager
@Nirmala Maruti follows the ideology of serving the customers better and in a fair way . Your problem is passed on to Maruti team. Need details on your issue.. do drop a mail to [protected]@gmail.com...
hi nirmala contact [protected]@gmail.com to get your problem fixed
Dear Nirmala, I started searching about what to do after an accident. Well i also own an A Star vxi and the problem is that the driver side rear banged into the wall and caused multiple scratches from the bumper till the quatrter of the rear door at the bottom side.
I am confused wether to avail insurance as im worried if they will do a shoddy job or should i shell out money and fix at another place?
What is the current status o[censored]r vehicle?
regards
Hai Sir,
i m shiju i have A-star VXI model you when i purchased this car, at the same day when i driving 60 to 70 speed this car its making wibration on my front left hand of the car. Then i complainted the company (KVR Motors Perrinthalmanna, malappuram district)they told my nothing over there.then i shown to them, that time they agreed.i dont know how the company checking the cars.Then i heard some company changing parts illegally then they put the [censored]ed spare parts. one of my friend went popular service centre in randathani malappuram Dt, he told my that service centre people changed the altenator motor from his car (A-Star ). you know how he cached this? before consulting the service centre, he marked the every part of the the car, After finishing the job he checked the car, that time the altentor motor is changed.then he complaint the company and fight with them.you know i cannot believe this story but its true.now some guys are telling A star is feeling some engine problems how can i check my car?. i cannot believe this service centers then how can i check this car?

Shiju.c.Rajan
Post Box No :60046
Dubai UAE

maruti suzuki india ltd. ASTAR LXI — car needs care

Respected sir/madam,

I want to draw your kind attention towards a MARUTI A STAR LXI chassis no.134030 and engine no.1034045 purchased by me on july 16'09 from the ATUL MOTORS PVT.LTD.outlet at Rajkot.I had complained them about the problems such as

a)The car was run about 153 km before we were handed.I was first given the answer that the car was test drived to which the company has no right and second time I was said that the car was driven from jamngar for delivery about which I was not informed earlier.

b)At the time of our services we were not satisfied at all.I had mentioned the average problem of the car in every free service yet iit is unsolved.

c)After my last service a new vibration problem has also got generated.

d)Before the car I owned a maruti VAN which they have sold through their Maruti true value.I was not at all involved in but they sold it by seeking my documents.

I have mentioned all these problems in my mail to ATUL MOTORS PVT.LTD but I haven't noticed any action.They just had given positive answers throgh mails but no actions are practiced by them.I don't think it proper to work with ATUL MOTORS PVT.LTD.I am not satisfied with them.

I know that I'm too late for this but I'm busy in my own routines.Now I'm seeking your advice.I want you to suggest a better solution.

Yours faithfully,
Shailesh Bhatti.

Globegate Group will prove worst company. so dont go with globegategroup.com or thehunterspark.com both web site doing forgery works
@shbhatti mail your concern to [protected]@gmail.com to resolve your problem

AStar — Service of Car

I am Poonam Sharma , having a AStar car. I got it serviced from Royal Motors , Faridabad in Ballabgarhon 3rd July. After the service was over , I saw my car's front light had water retained in it. I asked them as to how it happened but they refused to take it on their shoulders. They said it was in the light before the service. But why they did not note in the job card and informed me for the same. Now they are telling me that the light is spoiled and I will have to change it.
My car's light has to be replaced by them as they spoiled it.
My email id is [protected]@gmail.com.