Maruti Alto — 0 Service Standards

Ashish Bansal
Dear Maruti Managers,

I am forced to write to you guys as your team either dose not understand or is not equipped to handle a complain. I had been made to call three different places and each is blaming the other for not forwarding the complain ( No. 476995)

Any ways the issue is that I had got my car serviced from MSM Okhla on 20/05/07 and at time of giving for service had given the following Work demands:-

1) A/C Not effective :- Not Done excuse given shortage of time even when my car was delivered 2 hrs late.

2) Suspension Check :- No satisfactory reasoning given, told its okay but normally a car suppension cane be redone at[protected] Kms .

3) Front Head Light one Highbeam not working and also needs adjustment, second one is blinking :- assured that same is done But Not Done

4) Pollution Check :- Not Done.

Out of the above my most serious concern is with the 3 Point, I think your service engineer should be able to recollect that I had collected my car half way through Polishing saying that due to an emergency at home I have to drive out of Delhi immediately, and has reconfirmed with him that if rest all including my headlights is done (in-fact my bill also has charges for two bulbs) and he reassured that yes it was done, the minute I hit the Highway I realized that the service engineer has lied to me but I had no choice but to drive from Delhi to haldwani in the night without properly working headlights.

For you guys probably a fused bulb not changed is a very small service lapse but it has put me in a situation where I had to take a very high risk but was in a situation that where I had no choice, I believe the reason I would get my car for service on time is so that I do not fall in situations like above. I intend to take this matter to the end as a small lapse and false information at your end had put my life at a high risk.

Ashish Bansal
+91-[protected]

Comments

Is there any adjustment which can be made in maruti alto lx head light.
pls tell me that how can i adjust the head light of Maruti alto lx.
send me the fig if possible
My self Himanshu Mehta having a maruti alto LXI car which i have purchase from Rukmani Motors, Indore in 2007 & no of my car is MP-09/CB/8514.

I m very much disappointed and dissatisfied with service provided by Rukmani Motors, I have a tour with my car two months back in rural Gujarat, were i found that A.C. of my car is not working and the movement of car is jammed, & while ckecking I found the Compressor is jammeed.I take it out. And run my car with out it & then when i reach to My place in indore. I went to Rukmani motors were i got a very very poor response from the service staff. Their is service staff who is looking after my problem is kept my compressor with him since more then 20 days & now he said this is not repairable and you have to replace with new compressor which is already in warranty of 2 Years.

Hope to receive a prompt and favorable action from your side.

Thanks & Regards
Himanshu Mehta

MARUTI ALTO LXI — RAT BITTEN

Rats has bitten all the cables near the engine and the ECM(Electronic Control Module) has got damaged badly due to short circuit for which a replacement was needed according to Khivraj Motors, Chennai,
My complaint is that what is the permanent solution to protect cables

Maruti Alto - 0 Service Standards