[Resolved]  Maruti Alto Lxi - Indus Motors — CHEATING BY DEALER

WITH GREAT PLEASURE AND EXPECTATION I HAVE PURCHASED ALTO LXI FROM "INDUS MOTOTRS,CHANDRA NAGAR ,PALAKKAD" ON 28TH JULY,2010.AS PER THE INSTRUCTION FROM CONCERNED EXECUTIVE I HAVE MADE THE REGESTRITATION PAPERS ON 19TH JULY,2010.PARTICULAR DAY YOUR OFFICE COUNLDNT DO THE REGESTRITION AND DELAYED FOR ABOUT 4 WORKING DAYS.FOR THIS PARTICULAR DELAY THEY HAVE COLLECTED A PENALITY OF RS.2050/-(RUPEES TWO THOUSAND AND FIFITY ONLY) WHIS IS NOT A MISTAKE BY MY PART.FOR THIS DISCRIPANCY I AM FORCED TO PAY A PENALTY AND IS NOT ACCEPTABLE TO ME.
IT IS MY OPINION THAT MARUTI IS A PRESTIGIOUS COMPANY WHICH PROVIDE SERVICE TO THE CUSTOMERS THE BEST WAY IN INDIA.AND WITH THIS OPINION I HAVE MADE THIS PURCHASE FROM YOUR COMPANY.BUT FOR A DELAY FROM THE PART OF YOUR COMPANY DURING REGISTRATION AM FORCED TO PAY PENALTY OF THIS AMOUNT IS NOT FARE AS FAR AS AM CONCERNED.
A PROPER ACTION IS EXPECTED IMMEDIATELY SO THAT I CAN ADVICE MY FRIENDS AND RELATIVES FOR THEIR PURCHASE OF CAR FROM YOUR COMPANY.

Comments

I AM FULLY SUPPORTING YOUR COMMANDS .IT IS 100% TRUE.
From
Indus motors Co.PVT LTD
Cordial Towers, Near St.Mary’s school
Pattom P.O.,
Tvm.Fax[protected]. [protected]@indusmotor.com
I booked one Swift desire VDI cl beige car on 06/12/2010 ar your office through the asst. sales manager Aneesh kadakkal and remitted Rs.50000/- on that date as advance.
As per your first indication “the waiting period for your vehicle is 6 months” and the amount is Ex showroom-629054, Insurance-15653, Road tax-37743, Service charge-2600 ON ROAD-685050/-.
As per your second indication dtd-23/4/2011 U said that “the current waiting period for the subject model is 6 months from the date of booking”.
If we look the month your time ended on 31/5/2011, if we look the date it will end on 05/06/2011.But yet now no information get from your office in written about the car.
Being a so called reputed company and agency you have to deliver the vehicle before the promised date. Other ways U have to deliver the car as per the above said amount and have to pay the interest of Rs-50000/- up to the time of delivery and all other losses.
From
Indus motors Co.PVT LTD
Cordial Towers, Near St.Mary’s school
Pattom P.O.,
Tvm.Fax[protected]. [protected]@indusmotor.com
As per your promise (after 6 months) I am unhappy to inform u that I didn’t get the vehicle. So I again came to your office on 11/6/2011 at 11.00am after the consultation with the Medical College SI (Mobile No.[protected]).
On that day the in charge of the office named Mr.Raji ([protected]) assures me that he will solve sole my problem before 16/6/2011, Thursday.
I am waiting for the above said period.
Please solve as early.