Maruti Auto Card — issuing another card

I want the company to issue new card as my previous card is damaged .Though I have not used it till now but I want to be a regular user in future. The problem is whom & how to approach for the same.

Comments

Maruthi Auto Card — maruthi auto card

I have had taken the Maruthi Auto card.
and refered two of my friends to purchase a maruthi aulto and gained auto points (2000).
When i wanted to redeem the auto points for any service or spare parts no dealer is accepting. they are swiping the card and deducting the amount from the card instead of redeeming the points.
This is nothing but fooling the customers.
pl. some body can suggest me how to put up this issue to consumer court.

Srikanth K
I had nearly 2600 points in the maruti card. I gave my car for regular servicing to the Maruti dealer - Varun motors. I have tendered my maruti card for redemption of points towards bill payment. The gentleman at the cash counter says only 80 points are available and deneyed to check properly. finally i had to pay the bill (Rs.1400+) thro the same card but no redemption of accumulated points. Approarched citibank for the above problem, diverted me to maruti card customer care. It is heard from them, that whenever card is inserted into the machine for redemption, they have to update the points which can appear on the machine screen which the gentlmen sitting at cash counters should know. This way still i could not use the accrured points. they are laying as it is.
nsrao
SBI people called me once and took all details of my old citi card, they even asked to be available at my residence so that they come for a formal check, after that no one turned up so far..., can any one suggest what shuld be done, bcoz i dont even know thier contact number.
SBI people called me once my old Maruthi suziki citi card will expire on 31.12.09, they even asked to be available at my residence and collected some documents and formal check also done, after that no one turned up so far..., what happened to my sbi maruthi card, can any one suggest what shuld be done, bcoz i dont even know thier contact number.

11-6-190, Public Garden Road, Nampally, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500001
    Maruti Auto Card - issuing another card