[Resolved]  Maruti Esteem — SERVICE PROBLEM

I am Rohit Tomar, my car regn. no.: DL-2FDR-6666. I had given my car for servicing on 10/01/2009 & i paid Rs.4860/- for servicing in DD MOTORS Mayapuri, New Delhi. The moment i drove my car i found a knocking sound coming from the engine on petrol. I told the service advisor Mr.Rajiv about the problem & he called one of the mechanic named Sunny Vohra, he checked my car & told me that there is a problem with the car's head. I took my car as it is & yesterday 20/01/09 i again visited DD Motors service station & met the GM Service & Manager Service, they also told me that there is a problem with my car's head. Then i took my car to another service station to cross check. There i found the Fuel Injectors, Throttle Body & spark plugs was not cleaned & timing was not set properly due to that the knocking sound was coming, I paid Rs.1800/- in that service station to fix the problem. They people charged me for fuel Injectors, Throttle Body, spark plug cleaning & also charged me for Lamp Unit Indicator but all of these things were not done. Instead of checking the problem they people misguided me that there is a problem with my car's head. I need my money back which they people charged me incorrectly & which i paid extra to fix the problem.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Go back to them and show them the bill from the other service center and get your money back. That is the only way.