[Resolved]  Maruti Esteem Car — Service not done satisfactorily

I stay in Bangalore and I have Maruti Esteem '97 model. It’s been two years I have this car. I normally get my car serviced in Suraksha Car Care service centre which is an authorized Maruti car service centre located in Electronics City, Hosur road, Bangalore.
In the month of August / September 09 I gave my car for servicing in RNS motors situated on Hosur road. There I invited trouble which is not yet resolved.
1. I gave the car for general servicing
2. The servicing is done in such a way that I have brought the car 3rd time for correcting within two months.
3. I have been charged for an unsatisfactory work
4. The problem I am facing is: After the service, next day I see A/c coolant leakage inside the car. I was surprised and called the RNS motors for help. I called the service centre in the morning and a team of two people arrives at my residence in the evening!!! My complete day was shattered waiting for them. Whenever I call, I hear them saying coming or on the way. Major craze that has been done is the connection to the heater is removed and the A/c is connected directly. When asked, some problem in the heater. Before the service there was no problem and after servicing I have this problem!!! How come? I have lost the selling value because of this. Nobody is bothered on this.
5. The problem is not understood properly and worked before delivering
6. No documents for doing the wheel alignment is provided
7. The delivery time mentioned will be 05:30pm and I need to wait until 06:30 pm or 07:00 pm to get the car. There is no seating arrangement for the waiting customer
8. I have raised this issue to the Service managers but I haven't seen any improvement
9. I am totally disappointed with the service provided by this unit
Today I have got my car again fixing the problem. At Morning 10:00 I called RNS motors and spoke to the service manager Shankar wherein he promised a call back within 15mins. But there was no response till I call back at 12:35pm. Then I called twice to get my car picked which happened only at 02:45pm.
I request the concerned team to look-in to this and get right people at right place. Train the people on various aspects which will help them in delivering as per your policy.
Unsatisfied customer