[Resolved]  Maruti Insurance, New India Assurance Co. Ltd — non payment of damage claim for my maruti alto car.

My maruti alto car BR1Z 9473 is insured with maruti insurance through New India Assurance,by Goods Car Care,Nishat ganj, Lucknow,( policy no.[protected],period of insurance 19.05.2009 to 18.05.2010), I have claimed for damages on 6,07.2009,survayour was Mr.Manish Srivastava and vechile was repaired at V.S.Motors, Babuganj ,Lucknow,yet the company has not made the payment nor has convayed any message regarding the payment.I have talked to Mr Sandeep dayal ( ph no [protected]) and Mr. Devesh Regional manager,New India Assurance (ph [protected]), but no proceedings have been made till date.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

maruti/alto car — Insurance claim not provided for complete damage

I have two damages in my car and i gave my cover for insurence cover. But the insurence adviser only given clearence for one damage and asked me to reclaim for second damage aftrer one month. I would like to know what can i do know? this was happend one week back.
Kumaryrs