[Resolved]  Maruti Logistics — 2009 shell international mobile draw

Shell Petroleum Development Company of England Complaints - 2008 Shell U.K World Wide Mobile Award
View all Shell Petroleum Development Company of England complaints
Shell Petroleum Development Company of England
Posted:[protected] by Kamlesh Joshi Send email

I got your message on my mobile.It was regarding International mobile draw. had recd an sms stating that I have won 250000GBP in the 2009 shell Internation Mobile draw in UK and to claim.
Dear Winner,
We are in receipt of your e-mail and wish to thank you for your Co-operation. Your fund is deposited with our Affiliate Bank here in U.K in a temporary Account and shall be sent to you on the Approval of your payment. You will receive this fund by Telegraphic Transfer [Bank Wire] or Diplomatic system of payment to your Locality.

should i believe this or not.

Comments

I got your message on my mobile.It was regarding ITN'L mobile draw 2009.had recd an sms stating that I have won 200000GBP in the 2009 shell Int'l Mobile draw in UK and to claim.
Dear Winner,
should i believe this or not?
these mother[censored]ers can suck on my balls...
Dear Winner,

should i believe this or not.
I have received one sms yesterday(22.02.2009)on my mobile no..[protected], it was regarding the shell international mobile draw in Nigeria and it was mentioned that i have won 750, 000, 000 dollars, as per the instruction I was informed to contact Dr.Mark carrying the number +[protected] or e-mail to [protected]@yahoo.com.
Please advice.

I have recived a mail from uk. They tell me about some price in a lucky draw.
they also send me a diplomatic member id card who delivered the funds to me.
is this true or false.Kindly tell me about the truth.I am waiting for your responce.

Thanks & Regards
I have received one sms (20.02.2009)on my mobile no..[protected], it was regarding the shell international mobile draw in Nigeria and it was mentioned that i have won 30, 000, 000 dollars, as per the instruction I was informed to contact Rev.David carrying the number [protected] or e-mail to [protected]@live.com.
Please advice.
AS per sms sent by DR .mark in my mobile number [protected] on 22/FEBRUARY/2009 that I have won $750, 000, 000 dollars in the 2009 shell international mobile draws in NIGERIA to claim your prize, call dr, mark +[protected].Accordingly I have communicated to Dr. mark over mobile on 01/MARCH/2009 and after a discussion he is pleased to assure me that the matter is true and advised me to go to him through e-mail for its proper service. So I would request to your kind honour that the matter may kindly be taken up at your service and communicated me at the earliest for furthur proceedings.

I am from India.I have received a message on 06/02/2009 that i have won 2, 00, 000 GBP in the 2009 Shell International mobile draws.

My mobile no. is [protected].My email id is rajusah[protected]@gmail.com.

Sir, please let me know whether this is true or a froud. I am sending you this message because they are using SHELL
name and Shell is very popular. I do not want them to misuse your brand name.

Please give me full details about this package.

Raju

Bank Name - ICICI Bank

A/C No.[protected]

Branch - Preet Vihar
my name is zabi, i have recieved an sms that i have won $ 1 million on the 2009 shell INTl mobile draw Nigeria.. so can u guide me through my e mail id. my mob no is [protected]
sir
my mobile no -[protected] your company award give me plese send
sir
i am the winner spdc 2009 international m/d this is true
Hello, I have recieved a message that Iam a winner in 2009 mobile award.I have replied for it, They have sent a certificate of award, and FRO certificate, and now they are asking me to pay 450GB pound for the given certificate.What can I do, shall I sent them or can I refuse to sent the particular amount...
Hello, I have recieved a message that Iam a winner in 2009 mobile award.I have replied for it, They have sent a certificate of award, and FRO certificate, and now they are asking me to pay 380GB pound for the given certificate.What can I do, shall I sent them or can I refuse to sent the particular amount...
i also receive this type of sms u can send any information on my email "dhepe.bharat.[protected]@gmail.com".
I am received message from shell international 2009 mobile winner to your prixze money GBP400, 000 my mobile no.[protected].and i am sending email [protected]@yahoo.com any no reply

I am recived a message from SPDC in my Mobile regarding win of 200, 000.00 GBP with a pin code to resend.

I have communicated in all stage to them.

They are sending one diplomatic courier agent to me to transfer the fund today. is it true are false. Kindly suggest me about the situation.

Thanking you.
i got your message on my mobile.It was regarding mobile draw 2009.had recd an sms stating that I have won 200000GBP in the 2009 shell Int'l Mobile draw in UK and to claim.
he replied me
i got your message on my mobile.It was regarding mobile draw 2009.had recd an sms stating that I have won 200000GBP in the 2009 shell Int'l Mobile draw and how to claim that award
Hi, I recived a SMS which says like this, "Congrats!!You have won prize of 200, 000 GB Pounds in 2009 Shell International Mobile draw. To claim your prize contact Dr.Ibrahim Ahemd on Email : spdc2009.[protected]@"

the email id is incomplete
so i just want ti know is it realy true of some one is trying to make fool

please reply to