[Resolved]  Maruti Service Masters (Maruti Zen) — Servicing problem

I had given my Maruti Zen (PB10BL4977) - Diesel on 1st March 2008. My car was in running condition only small things like window, door beeds, AC - such small works needed to done. Mr. Gurumukh took a test drive, checked everything and gave estimate for Rs. 36, 000/-. I agreed and requested him to repair each and every small damage in my car. He confirmed that vehicle would be fine and returned with in a week.
After a week I called Maruti Service Masters - Okhla, and as per them I had to submit the cheque first and they will only give the vehicle when the cheque is cleared.

I had to leave for outstation for a week, I requested them to keep the vehicle with them and will collect the same after a week by that time cheque would be cleared and there will be no issue. From outstation, I gave a call to Gurumukh and he informed that the cheque is cleared and the vehicle too is ready to deliver. I said fine. Before leaving, I confirmed again on 27th march 2008 and again I got same confirmation. I was in Delhi on 30th March 2008. I called him and informed that I will be coming to collect my vehicle at 10.00 am.

I reached at 12.00 noon and to my surprise found that my vehicle is lying idle in dust not at all cleaned, mats spread here and there. Still I controlled my self and informed that vehicle would be ready with in half an hour. I waited for two hours. Anyways, after that went for a test drive in campus of maruti and found that my car was in worst condition than before. Following complaints were still there:
1 my AC was not working,
2 my vehicles fifth gear was not working
3 Beeds (window and front glass)
4 not able to lock front gates (both) from inside
5 Nuts and bolts not tightened properly
6 and many more

Inspite of waiting for 4-5 hours and inspite of leaving the vehicle for a month, inspite of paying such huge amount, going thru all this trouble, please tell me wht do you expect from the customer. I called Mr. Chaudhry - Head of Okhla Service centre, but its so sad that I didn't receive proper response from him too. And he was so rude to me. Finally they gave me an old Esteem and promised to repair the vehicle with in a day.

They took two days to repair the vehicle but God knows wht they have repaired, they vehicle was fine earlier. Now I regret why I sent my Vehicle there for repairing. Moreover there was no diesel in my car, but when I left my vehicle for servicing minimum 15 ltrs of diesel was there and Gurumukh is aware of that. I fulled my vehicles tank in from of him while taking it.

Now the thing is - If this is the case of Maruti owned service center then what we expect from authorised Service centers. I didn't expect such things from sucha senior person like Chaudhry. This feedback is not from me only. I had a word with many customers and they too have really bad experience. Thing is I am writing to you and they are keeping to them selves. Now I will go to Cunsumer Forum if no action taken against my complaint.

Comments

Gaskets — Doc not delivered

Doc no.L2705335 not trace out

Revert back URGENT.

Packwell Gaskets P.ltd
65206003
Hi.
Ravi I strongly agree with you.
sir
the same thing happend with me also
i book my car for servicing on saturday but due to some urgency i was not able to take the wagon-r, 8518 there so in the morning of saturday at 8.30 i called at masters to pick my car but they say they will do it on monday.
on monday i waited for their call and at 10 clock one person called and conveys he is coming to pick up the car and finally he reaches at 12 clock and by that time i have to take half day off from my office and then mr monoj called me at drivers mobile that vehicle will be delivered on next day as for today there are lots of car of servicing.
last call i received from mr manoj at 6.30 pm that vehicle is ready and delivered at 10 clock in tuesday morning i said ok.
next at 1 clock i got call from mr hemant that vehicle is ready for droping then i requested him if he can drop the car at 5-6 pm in the evening as we both are working so nobody was at home by the time car came but he says soory for that any way at 3.30 pm driver mr vijay came to drop the vehilce.
rest all the things were ok but the oil/grease stains inside the car door and deshboard etc and dust n spider web under the mat/ steering cloumn force me call back mr heman (sa) ms monika (cc) and senior employee mr praveen and then i said no for any servcing money to them
before that mr hemant says you can compalint to any one for this.
and he asked me to send back the car but i said from dwarka to okhla to and fro its 100 km trip and why i will waste my petrol of Rs 300 and time also as its already two day service.
finally on wednesday then two employee came mr negi and one more at 3.30 pm and solve the issues.
though first time i have faced this problem and i am very much disappointed and i have plan i will never go again to masters maruti.

thanks
dheeraj

Maruti Zen — Body Repair

Sir
My Maruti Zen No. RJ 19 CA 1857 met with an accident, thereafter I delivered my car to your authorised dealer/service centre Shri Krishna Auto Sales Pvt. Ltd., 32 A Heavy Industrial Area, Jodhpur vide Job S.No 8824 dated[protected]. The above dealer promised to deliver the car duly repaired by 24/05/2009. After serious follow up the dealer has not yet started the above service job. I am really surprised the sort of service I am getting from such a prestigious company. Please look into the matter at the earliest. I feel the dealer is not at all serious regarding this matter. I again request you to take an appropriate action. Looking forward for a favourable reply.

Thanks & Regards
Rajendra Jangid
I have Maruti 800 99 model. When it had run 30000 kms the Maruti Authorised service centre at bhopal said that it was recommended to decarbonise the engine after 30000 running. This will improe the fuel consumption and smooth working of the vehicle.I agreed. After the work done I experienced that vehicle is giving jerks. I reported to the workshop. They said that there was some thing worng in the carburettor and needed be cleaning. I agreed. The carburetter was cleaned but problem continued. In the mean time another complained started. The coolent to come down the minimum level every day. I asked the workshop people to check. The checked the leakage but could not find the leakage. Then they said there is problem with the gasket of engine head. The engine head has to be opened. I was not able to decide if I shall get it done or not.
Now I have the following questions:
1. Was it alright to get the engine decarbonised after 30, 000 Kms.
2. What could be the reason for jerking of the vehicle.
3. What is necessary to get the carburettor cleaned at 30, 000 Kms running when I was regularly getting the service done.
4.Is there any relation ship between the coolent level coming down the minimum level every day when normal running of the vehicle is not more than 10 Kms a day.
5.Should I get the engine head opened and replace the gasket for coolent loss.
I lode a complain about my accidental car zen (up-61 d 2700) as on 26-08-09.and i recieve revert (Dear santnau kumar agrawal,

At the outset, thankyou for your interest in the Maruti Suzuki website. Your query has been forwarded to the relevant department and they will get back to you at the earliest.

With Warm Regards,
The Maruti Suzuki CRM Team.
) but at the present time i dose not get any solution at this time i want to know this is a service of maruti group? and i want to told u if this condition remain kindly return my car on its present condition...

Maruti Zen — Not ready to repair the car in guarantee and they are asking

Dear Sir

I have purchased a true value maruti ZEN (2003 model) on march 2009 from Sai servise Edappally ,Cochin-with an agreement of 1yr guarntee and 3 free service like a new car. On last Thursday I have given my Car for the service with A/C and Clutch complaint.But the sercice persons are not ready to repair the car in guarntee and they are asking for payment.Is it the correct way..why i cant get the free srvice?

Gijo
I have maruthi 800 / 2000 model with 5 speed i am facing jerking problems last time i changed spark plugs also but the problem is continued so is their any other problem like I need to change spark plug wires, relay etc pls suggest
You may contact through maruti web site http://www.maruti800.com/contactus.asp or find a address http://www.marutisuzuki.com/contact-us.aspx and send a written complain. Also give a complain to the consumer court. If possible send a copy of all docs to the some TV channels who are working on those complains.

Best of luck.
We are from Bangladesh Maruti 800 user who dont have any one to complain . Or you can tell nobody cares about our Compalain.

I don't know why Maruti produce and export Maruti 800 type car to Bangladesh. I am using (Single hand) Maruti800 car for last 11 months procured by my Company. After last servicing Maruti Service people give us a Estmate that we have to overhaul the Cluch Asy . I don't know what types of Car it is that need over hauling just driving after 8000 km only. I had noticed Maruti India by web for such activity but did not find any positive response. Maruti in Bangladesh only told me that Driving in Dhaka city where trafiq jam is much and frequent gear shifting required, may not be sutitable for Car like Maruti 800.

But I had my Family car Toyota AE80 which was 22 years old and was running cool in Dhaka City Trafiq.
I had changed my Clauch Asy during my Engine overhauing after Long year (I forgot the drive duration even.
Our Company bought 3No. Maruti 800 car and 2 of them facing the same. Our Comapany Bought Many Car from Maruti in Bangladesh these type of experience will hit on their reputation.
I am not raing the issue only to hit Maruti. One thing touched my mind that they did not checked the car throughly during servicing after my last (free)4th service they estimated such job which I have spent from that customers pocket. Still I have doubt that are they sure about the job to be done on our Car?
Maruti service masters are crooks. they fleece...I have a wagon R and I spend at least 10000 per service - how so ever small the problem might be. The estimate starts at 4.5-5000, and then you get a call saying this too, and then this too...Maruti - supposed to be people's car, low manitenance, low running...all lies.

Maruti — service issue

Dear

Need your help in resolving my issue.I had given my alto excite hr05z 0303 in AAA service station due to the starting fault on 30.07.11.From last four days i am going to service station but of no use.I had called up the customer care and regional office of mumbai but dint get any answer and my car is still in service centre of AAA.Dont know when i will get the same back.

Dharmender Grover
Did the service representative mention that a part is not available? Starter motor repairs/replacement should not take more than 3 days. Write to Maruti and they will have their representatives follow up with the service center, if it is a Maruti Authorised Service Station (M.A.S.S.).
I have been using MSM for the service requirements for my Vehile TN 07 BA 8325( Swift). In the Last one and half years, i could see a drastic deteriration in service levels. The response from the persons concerened is very poor. Recently i gave my vehicle for regular service with a specific complaint of noise during running. The problem was also brought to their notice even in my earlier services. But nothing was done and the problem continued. This time also i found that the problem still continues after service. When i brought this to the notice of the people concerned, the standard answer is the noise was not there when we did the test driving and there is no further response.

The value for customer service is only in mauals and nothing is being practiced.

Decided to go with some other service provider

Kumar