Maruti Suzuki — not receive RC

shilpa

I had purchase a new maruti swift VXI model from T.R. sawhney motors Pvt. Limited, East Gokul Pur, main wazirabad Road, Delhi-110094 dtd.24.04.2007.at the time of Purchase this car they told us you will receive Provisinol RC with in a week and orignal RC will be receive in a month, but after Five months i had not receive a single provisional RC.i had complaint so many times on that showroom but their phone attenders are too rude & their behaviour is so terrible.they have no sense to talk with customers.They give stupid reasons like - what happened if you dont receive Provisional RC when you will come for Second service of your car then receive original R.C.
I think i had done very big mistake to puchase a car from your showroom, i use also maruti 800, hyundai - Accent & Fiat - Palio cars but i have not any complaint from their purchase date,i dnt know whats going on their,if something is possible for you then send our RC earlier otherwise i should take another steps

Comments

Dear Sir I am A businessman and i have a old matiz car now i want to exchange it with maruti alto or wagonR and get financce plz contact me early my no. is [protected]

+91 11 4678 1000 [New Delhi]