[Resolved] Maruti Suzuki — Recurring fifth gear lock breakage
I am customer of Maruti with Customer ID= I[protected].This is to bring to your notice that we purchased Swift VDI (PB 39 D 0967) in May 2008 and there had been multiple instance of lock breakage due to which fifth gear does not function as normal.
Continuous services were undertaken against payment at Berkeley(Chandigarh), but a problem related to fifth great (breakage of lock) could not be eradicated. Berkeley company second time told us that they would try there level best to repair the vehicle and the vehicle was repaired.
Third time when I was en route from Mathura to Punjab, the problem of fifth gear was encountered again. I got it repaired again from Berkeley Chandigarh. After this there were again two other instances when I got it repaired on 22nd Mar 2010 and 25th Aug, 2010. Unfortunately yesterday as well on 29th Oct, 2010, this problem has resurfaced.
Please let me know how many time I will have to wander to get this basic problem repaired. Should I send the vehicle back to company and get it stranded there? In the last I would like to request your good self to look in to the matter and direct your agencies to undertake the repair.
Also I would like to know why it happens again and again, why not the work is done with full honesty and diligence and fixed at once.
Please find below details of repair undertaken with respect to fifth gear problem:
1. Cash Memo::BC08013852, Job Card Number:: JC08016385, Dated 31st Mar, 2009, From::Berkeley Automobiles Ltd, Plot# 29/6, Industrial Area, Phase-2, Chandigarh.
2. Cash Memo::BR09005727, Job Card Number:: JC09030117, Dated 5th Dec, 2009, From:: Berkeley Automobiles Ltd, Plot# 29/6, Industrial Area, Phase-2, Chandigarh.
3. Cash Memo::BC09024362, Job Card Number:: JC09030234, Dated 6th Dec, 2009, From:: Berkeley Automobiles Ltd, Plot# 29/6, Industrial Area, Phase-2, Chandigarh.
4. Cash Memo::BC09029306, Job Card Number:: JC09036333, Dated 22th Mar, 2010, From:: Berkeley Automobiles Ltd, Plot# 29/6, Industrial Area, Phase-2, Chandigarh.
5. Bill Number::BR10003665, Job Card Number:: JC10004819, Dated 25th Aug, 2010, From:: FastTrack AutoCare (India) Pvt Ltd.A-31, Sec-63 Noida, UP
Vijay Kumar Verma
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 13, 2020
|Add a Comment||ShareTweet|
[Resolved] Maruti Suzuki India - Car invoice copy 1
[Resolved] Maruti Suzuki India - need sales invoice copy 1
[Resolved] Maruti Suzuki India - dealer..