[Resolved]  Maruti Suzuki Swift VXi — The recliner of Left Front seat has deformed.

Sir
Despite of regular in touch from the M/s Vipul motor the Complain lodged in August 2007 regarding the seat problem cited at subject has not been attended/ repaired. This complain was processed by Mr Deenanath one of the Employee at M/s Vipul Mortor. I have been replied most of the time that your complain is transfered to service division they will look in to the matter. After a long time of one year I could not get the favourable and reasonable reply. So seat of my Car could not get repaired. I have purchased the car on 21 th of December 2006 with proper insurance and Extended body warranty. I have always visit only Authorised Service station for service and repaire works. As this complain is lodged only in August of 2007 so it should be treted as problem before this time. Detail of this Problem may be well said by Mr Deenanath.
My request is please look in the matter and short the problem Since you produce more than 4000perb year of even newly launched Car but here you have taken 1 year for repair a seat of a car.

Maruti Suzuki India Phone