[Resolved]  Maruti Suzuki - Zen Estilo — Service Problem

Dear Mr. Pankaj Narula

The undersigned has received a ‘feed-back’ letter from you in the month of Mar’2009 which I will be mailing you soon.

I am sorry to bring this fact into your kind notice that letter has been held up by me till date due to the extremely poor services rendered by your dealer M/S KTL Ltd., Lucknow

Here I would like to mention that I am a very old customer of M/S MARUTI UDYOG LTD. This is my third car. I normally exchange my maruti car once in five years.

I had been running from pillar to post among the staff of M/S KTL to have my vehicles problem rectified at their service-Centre which occurred due to their own negligence but each time I was charged and problems in my car persist continuously.

When I approached to your Regional Office at Lucknow, I was directed to go to M/S ANAND MOTORS, CHINHAT, Lucknow . Accordingly I visited them and I personally appreciate that all my engine problems were rectified in a day by them for which M/S KTL kept on running me for approximately two months.

PROBLEMS:

Ø There was noise in my front Left Strut. When I lodged complaint

with M/S KTL, they charged me for the ‘bush-kit’ and labor for this strut job vide Bill No. RC08002317 dated 01.02.2009 but did not replace it despite this part was well covered under warranty period. Mr. Sharad (The Service-Advisor) told me that this part is not covered under warranty. STRUT NOISE IS STILL PERSISTING

Ø Some noise occurred in my engine just after servicing. When lodged complaint, they kept on running me. I visited them ¾ times in this regard. Finally I was blamed by Mr. Sharad that this noise is nothing but my psychology only. ( later this abnormal noise was rectified by M/S ANAND MOTORS)

You are, therefore, requested to look into this matter and take necessary action against M/S KTL who are defaming MARUTI’s name and harassing Maruti-Car Owners.

Subsequently you are also requested to have my money refunded (including the amount to be compensated which I paid to M/S ANAND MOTORS).

An early action is awaited.

Warm Regards

PRADEEP SRIVASTAVA - [protected]

(MARUTI ZEN ESTELO – UP 32 CA 4477)

CHASSIS NO.; 118905, ENGINE NO.:3241633