[Resolved]  Maruti Suzuki Zen Estilo — DEFECTIVE CLUTCH PLATES AND OVERHEATING

I Purchased Zen Estillo on 16thJuly 2008 from Bagga Link, Patparganj. The time when i purchased the car it revealed me the meter reading of 59Kms. The day when I took the delivery it started creating problem from that very day.I started the AC for just 10 Minutes and the engine was overheated for next 2 hours. I told this to the agent Yogender (Bagga Link Agent) but I didn't get proper response from their side.

On 20th July when i took out the car i faced a severe problem. After driving only 2Kms the engine started overheating and smoke came from the Bonut. I immediately gave a call to agency for help but was told to come there only as there is no one in agency to see me. And when i took it to agency I was given the feedback that the clutch plates are destroyed and they straight away asked me for Rs. 5000/- to get it repaired. My Vehicle that time showed me the reading of 67Kms only.

I know that it is not actually a fault from my side. It is either the manufacturing defect from Maruti or they have given me the used clutch plates. Otherwise why didn't they took any action when i complaint on the very first day about overheating of car. This is my worst experice with Bagga Link and Maruti.

Initially I thought of purchasing Santro Car.But due to the name and fame of Maruti I go for that. Therefore I request Maruti to consider my matter and provide me with the justice, otherwise i am looking forward to take the help of India TV and Aaj Tak to let the people know how Maruti Dealers are cheating public.

Name: Pooran Singh Bisht