Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  Maruti WagonR — UNSATISFACTORY

SUBJCT: - COMPLAINT OF VEHICLE “WAGON R LXi”

Date of Purchase: 20th July 2007

Engine No: 4374666 Chassis No: 550735

Vehicle Registration No: UP 14 AL – 7800

I have purchased above said model of your prestigious company from your dealer “M/S Vipul Motors” Noida on 20th July 2007 at 4.30 PM.

But I am sorry to inform you that from the purchase date of this vehicle to till date I am not satisfied from the performance of this car.

After getting my car from Vipul Motors, when I was driving my car to Ghaziabad I feel that there is “Heavy Bubbling” in the left side front wheal. I made a call to the Supervisor of Vipul Motors and told my observation about this car, firstly he replied that this vehicle is new and you feel that, but when I pressed him then he told that check the air pressure in tyres.

“HAD THE VIPUL MOTORS DONE PDC BEFORE HANDING OVER THE CAR TO ME”!

I checked air pressure in tyres that was found OK.

FIRST FREE SERVICE OF MY CAR AT “ROHAN MOTORS” GREATER NOIDA

I gone to above said dealer on dated 08/08/2007 at Mileage “969” at 9.00 AM, I told under mentioned problems to Supervisor Mr. Yatish Malik, (Job Card NO: JC[protected], he assured me your problems will be checked and will be removed as per company policies.

My Complaints observations are as under:-

1. Bubbling in Front Right Side Tyre.
2. Gear Problem in 1st, 2nd & Back.
3. Skidding of car on Speed Breakers.
4. Play and Loose of Gear Lever.
5. Sound in Shockers of Front Wheels.

I got my car at 5.00 PM on same day. When I asked him what was problem then he told me that “Wheel Balancing and Alignment” was out and we had done it again, now no bubbling in your car and we had also adjust your clutch and overhauled your “Gear Box”. I had made the payment of Wheel Balancing also.

I drive my car and feel it is better then previous one.

FIRST RUNNING REPAIR SERVICE AT “ROHAN MOTORS” GREATER NOIDA

After driving 15 days I found same problem is occurring again, I contact again in Rohan Motors on phone, they told me come with your car we will check and if there is any problem we will rectified.

I again visited Rohan Motors on Dated 07/09/2007 at 9.00 AM (Job card No: JC07007510, Invoice No: BC07007494 Mileage 2541) and told my same Complaint to Supervisor Adviser Mr. Mohd Umar. Same reply as by Mr Yatish Malik.

I got my car at 5.30 PM on same day and driving of my car is better then previous one.

SECOND FREE SERVICE OF MY CAR AT “ROHAN MOTORS” GREATER NOIDA

I visited Rohan Motors on Dated 24/10/2007 at 9.00 AM (Job card No: JC07009737, Invoice No: BC07009625, Mileage 4969) and told my same above Complaint to Supervisor Adviser Mr. Mohd Umar.

I got my car at 5.30 PM on same day.

SECOND RUNNING REPAIR SERVICE AT “ROHAN MOTORS” GREATER NOIDA

After driving 15 days I found same problem is occurring again, I contact to Mr. Anil (Customer Care) in Rohan Motors on phone, he told me come with your car he will check with his expert technical team. I also lodged my complaint at your Gurgaon Customer Care cell.

I visited Rohan Motors on Dated 20/11/2007 at 9.00 AM (Job card No: JC07011083, Invoice No: BC07010918 Mileage 6414) and told my all Complaint to Mr Anil Kumar, he take test drive of my car with SA Mr. Nitin Chawla, he was fully convinced with my problem. He takes responsibility to rectify my all problems.

I got my car at 6.00 PM on same day.

THIRD RUNNING REPAIR SERVICE AT “ROHAN MOTORS” GREATER NOIDA

After 20 days my car was again in Rohan Motors for same problems.

THIRD FREE SERVICE OF MY CAR AT “REGENT AUTOLINKS (P) LTD” GHAZIABAD

I visited REGENT AUTOLINKS (P) LTD on Dated 27/01/2008 at 10.00 AM (Job card No: JC07010208, Invoice No: BC07100784 Mileage 9888) and told my all Complaint to SA Mr Vikas.

I got my car at 1.00 PM on same day and I found washing was not up to mark and I told my observation to the staff of Regent.
FOURTH RUNNING REPAIR SERVICE OF MY CAR AT “REGENT AUTOLINKS (P) LTD” GHAZIABAD

After driving 20 days I found problem is occurring again, I visited REGENT AUTOLINKS (P) LTD on Dated 28/03/2008 at 10.00 AM (Job card No: JC07012571, Invoice No: BC07102898 Mileage 12727) and told my under mentioned Complaint to SA Mr Vivek Maheshwari.

1. Fuel Tank Meter is not working.
2. Clutch and gear lever check.
3. Vibration on slow speed.
4. Breaks check (Condition of breaks is like Hydraulic not Pressure)
5. Full Dry Clean.

After listen & when I pressing hard him to write my problem on job card, he shows all my problem to another staff of Regent, he told him “WHY YOU COLLECT THE VEHICLE ON RUNNING REPAIRS, AVOID THEMS”, when I asked him what are you telling then he said this is not for you. He go for test drives with Mr. Vivek and me and he drives my car so rudely and jump from speed breakers, when I object about all these then he told me that he was doing check up the car. After driving my car he told that your car is 100% OK.

He gives me car to drive and when I drive my car and I try to feel him that there is bubbling in front wheels and gear lever is too loose causing sleepy of gears and on speed breaker on slow speed first front right types crosses breaker after second front left wheel.(Time is very less). He convinced from my observations.

At 12.00 Noon I got SMS on my mobile that your car is ready and collect your car. I was surprised that all my complaints were rectified before in its minimum time to occur they e.g. Fully Dry Clean and Car washing at least 1.30 hrs jobs, Fuel Meter job at least 2 hrs. Wheel alignment & balancing at least 45 min job, Breaks adjustments at least 45 min job, in nut & shell it is 4-5 hrs jobs which they completed in 2 hours.

I reached Regent at 1.00 PM and I inspect my car, I found that no work was completed as per my complaints; fuel meter was not repaired, Car washing was not again up to mark.

I meet Customer Care manager and lodged my complaints to him. He visited with me and inspects my car and he ordered to repair my car.

As per your Service Booklet up to till date my car will go workshop only 3 times but till date my car is visited workshop for repairs 7 times and it’s ready to go workshop 8th times.

Today there is same problem again occurs.

I have purchased new car not second hand and if in each month I will visit workshop for the repair of my car then why I spent Rs. 3, 60, 000/- !!!

If you’re Dealers are not capable to satisfy your customers then please suggest me what a customer will do!!!

Please tell me what the suggestion for me is!!!

“MARUTI UDHYOG LTD” has a branded name in world and cars are soled on the brand name of Maruti not for Dealers name. If your dealers are defaming your goodwill then what is your action!!!

After 1 year warranty period of my car comes end and after warranty period no dealer will allow me to enter in their premises and if I entered then he will charge a heavy amount to repair. Then what is my option!!!
So I am requesting you kindly look into my matter seriously and take suitable action so that I can build my trust in your company.

Regard’s

Vikas Jain
A-77, Ashok Nagar,
Ghaziabad. 201 001

Comments

Wagon R — same problem again & again

i have a wgr car of your co. regt.no. AS23 D 4201, bought from jay bee auto agencies, laipuli tinsukia, assam. i have got this problem right after eight months of the vehicle purchsed. the front right side of the strut or the steering or might be the suspension makes lots of noise as some thing has been banged in. i got my car repaired for this at least ten times from ur dealer, but the problem is still there. two months back i got the whole system repaired by paying around 4000 rs. but again the problem has got back this time the noise is even louder. they again repaired it free of cost but it lasted for just five days, i have never gone to other mechanics. but i really feel that they dont know the exact nature of the problem, or they r making me fool. i m really tired of this. can u people halp me out, if not then also ok, but will never think of buying any maruti suzuki product next time and wont recomend to anyone.

thanks
deepak jain
Dear Concern,

I have purchase WagonR LXI on 10/04/2008 from DD Motors.I notice that during the start it is giving excess smoke, so i complained during the First Services on 12/5/2008, but the problem is not resolve.
Then again i complained regarding the same on 11/06/2008 & your technical person check the same & founded that there is some oil leakage on Plug 2 of engine. The engiineers have recommended to open the engine and recify the problem.But in one month's time if I am getting my engine opened then what will be the reliability of the engine in near future.
Hence will appreciate incase company replaces the engine. I will be obliged.
New Wagon R LXI purchased in Dec 2007 failed to climb on Mussoori Hill Station yesterday on 06/07 June 2009 and we had to return to Dehradun. To day on 8th June 2009, Rohan Motors Service station Dehradun has charged around Rs 7000 saying that the clutch plate was burnt. On asking for the reason of new clutch plate burning so soon even when this new car has run only about 7000 km so far, they could not give satisfactory reply. I am also submitting complaints in this regard

Maruti WagonR — Delay my Payment

hello sir

Mera naam Manoj Agarwal hai. mene apke Kavisha Motors, Bye Pass Road Agra par 10 june 08 ko Wagon R no. UP-80 AB 5570 me job card banbaya tha, Jiska Invoice no.- BC08000451, Costumer ID- I[protected], Job Card no.- JC08000580 aur Nett Bill Amount - 3568 Rs. tha. Jiska Payment usi din Cash me kar diya tha aur Insurance company ko inform kar diya gaya . Jiske baad insurance company se ek check jiska no.- 169798 Dated 18.09.08 Amount - 2601 Rs. Bank - Central Bank of India, Kavisha Motors, Agra ke naam issue hua jo 28/11/08 ko Kavish Motors ke account me credit ho gaya.

Humne kavisha motors se apne amount 2601 Rs. ki demand ki to hamko ek baar nahi bar-bar koi na koi bahana banakar return kar diya jata. Aaj jab humne insurance company ke check ki detail di hai to hamse 600 Rs. Cash ki demand ki ja rahi hai. Reason Puchhne par bataya ki yeh apke though ab tak check receives na karne ki penalty hai. hamko apna paisa with interest chahiye. Agar aap hame With Interest Payment nahi Karenge to ham Consumer Court me Appeal karenge.

Manoj Agarwal
sir, to day as on 12/10/09 i booked my car ar shurya motors jammu i handedover the draft of rs 3.659 lacs in advance fortunately i saw an add on wall of shurya motors in which there mentioned dewali schemes..schemes were as ;on waganor lxi duo the scheme was 39000 cash and gold coin when i enquired about the scheme no body from maruti udog gave me the satisfactry answer.why so is the scheme for sales promotion or for dealer benifits.
thankyou sir

Maruti WagonR — Delivered a new car without proper condition

I have been deliverd a Wagon R in which the painting is not complete.The issue has been noticed at the time of delivery and they said they will clear it at the time of First service and till date they have not done it even after one month
I purchased a new wagon R fro T R SAWHNEY moters .After running 25 KM my car stopped. Now the dealer says that the clutch has been burned by running on hand brake & chargeble .Hw quote the price Rs 5500.00 .Can any one help me about getting warranty for this.
Dear Team,

I have purchased Maruti wagon r from your jabalpur delear M/S Subh Motors on dated 18_feb_2009 & Finance by HDFC BANK LTD. I have already deposited registration fee to MP Transport, Now the said vehicle is also registered the name of Ramakant Agarwal. & now i am unable to register to this vehicle

1 This vehicle has been sold out in past the name of Ramakant Agarwal..

I am initiating legal against your delear & company.

Maruti WagonR — Ex showroom rate of maruti wagon R on 31/1/10

I have purchased Maruri WagonR Vxi on 31/01/2010, from Amitdeep motors at Allahabad. But sorry to say the coustomer dealing at showroom is worst. At the time of purchase they delighted me from their responce. But now, they are not bothering me. I need to confirm the ex showroom rate of above mention model, because it seems that they charged more.
Request you to please update me, the ex showroom rate of same model on that day.
I will appretiate your early responce.

Ankit Agarwal
[protected]@titan.co.in

Maruti WagonR — AFTER COMPLETE PAYMENT CIBIL SHOW LOAN

AFTER COMPLITE PAYMENT CIBIL SHOWN IN DEFALTER LIST

WE BARROW THE AMOUNT 7/12/2004. FORM ICICI BANK WE PAY ALL THE INTALLMENT IN TIME LAST INSTALLMENT WE PAY 7/11/2008. AFTER THIS WE DEPOSIT SOME AMOUNT IN BANK. AFTER THAT WE GE FOME NO. 35 FOR REMOVING THE HYPOTICATION.

BUT STILL WE HAVE DUES SHOWN IN CIBIL REPORT. WHAT CAN WE DO.

Maruti WagonR — battery is bad

I'm an Maruti Wagon r owner purchased from kanpur six months back ,I'm having a lots of problem with the battery of my car i.e. SF Battery and inspite of getting charged one time from out side its not w'rking yet and I'm getting always starting problem.
i have a wgr car of your co, bought from hercules motors alleppey kerala, i have got this problem right after two months of the vehicle purchsed ( Km 1920 ). the front left side tyre ( MRF ) one smoll crack tyre is punchour. i am go same day to tell ur dealer. but the dealer is not helping me. not replace my tyre. dealer telling me go and tell direct MRF dealer. what can i do tell? i really feel that they dont know the exact nature of the problem, or they r making me fool. i m really tired of this. can u people halp me out, if not then also ok, but will never think of buying any maruti suzuki product next time and wont recomend to anyone.
Complaint: Wagon R Vxi : Price changed. I want to buy WagonR vxi, Yesterday price list was given me. Today when I gone to hand over the cheque, suddenly the priced changed !!! I feel unconfrtable, how can the responsible employee of Maruti behave like this! I asked for varification of price structure but he didn't reply satisfactory. I left the show room with fear of cheating in price!!!
Show room at Amar car-ANANAD- GUJARAT.

Can any body help how to varify for correct price ???
we have serviced the wagon r at kankariya automobile, ahmednagar and not happy about service.
Dear Nitin Jain,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. You can now raise an on-line dispute for any data inaccuracy reflecting in your report. Please fill and submit the dispute resolution form available at: http://bit.ly/1xsT90b.

In case you don't have a copy of your CIBIL report, you can purchase the same on CIBIL’s website instantly. Please visit: http://bit.ly/1yM9xib.

CIBIL Consumer Services