[Resolved]  MARUTI/MARUTI800 AC — MARUTI TRUE VALUE CAR

This is to inform you that, on 7th of October i purchased Maruti 800 A/C car from Machino Techno Sales Ltd, Kol -17.From the day one, i found that the Brake shoe as well as battery is not working. It is now very diffcult to drive the car due with the above problem. It is Machino's responsibility to tell about the histroy/defect before hand over the car to the customer. If this type of hidden thing are there , then it will be bad reputation to the Maruti company. Macino is being a distributor of Maruti car in our area, We have purchased the car on basis of Maruti brand and on believe and faith, but because of this distributor ( Machino Techno Sales Ltd, Beside Don Bosco School Park Circus School, Kol -700017, ). Also I would like to inform you that, before the deal this car was certified and tested by Maruti Service Representative, when there two big problem found after I receive. If this is the situation, then how to get faith on Company brand.

Lastly I would request you, that please change the defective parts, as the mistake is from your side and it is your duty to satisfy the customers, hope I am asking the genuine request and it my right.

I need your kind support to resolve this issue created by Machino Techno Sales Ltd. I am unable to use this car during this big durga puja because of this defect.

I await your kind consideration and reply.

My Mobile No is [protected]