[Resolved]  Marutisuzuki / Lpg Omni Van — poor service of my new lpg van

dear sir
i have purchased a lpg omni 5 seater van from MACHINO TECHNO SALES LTD, KOLKATA ON 19/06/2008 but after 2nd free service my car had been suffering a lot of problems & it is lying idle at my garrage.on 2nd week of nov, 08 i was asked to leave the car to the machino techno sales ltd darga road service centre and after a week long stay they delivered the same to me and it was then ok.i drived the van to my residence 60km away from there .the very next day my car did not run neither by lpg nor by petrol.i informed the problem to machino t s ltd, and on 11th january'09 i again took my car to machino but they did nothing and now they are telling me to bring the car to them so that they can check the problem.i could not understand if the problem is a recurring matter why do'nt u confess that there is a manufacturing defect in my car(van) and how long i'll suffer from this headache?
i am really fade up with my new car. am i wrong in choicing and purchasing maruti lpg van ?or it happens to all customers of maruti suzuki ltd?otherwise your service centre people are not technically sound enough & well aware of handling lpg van .
Hope you will look into the matter seriously and take immediate reliable steps to solve my problem, otherwise a wrong message will go to your valued customers that maruti omni lpg van is a most unsuccessful car which is without proper R&D launched in the market.
Anticipating a quick response from ur side.
lakshmi kant roy