Maruti/SX4(VVTI) — Unsatisfactory Performance of your authorised dealer M/S Shaan Cars Pvt Ltd,Nashik

I had given my car for first service on 23 Jan 2010 at Shaan Cars Pvt Ltd.Satpur,Nashik.I had requested them to remove certain scratches near the left side of Rear bumper . They advised me to go for enamel coating to which I promptly agreed to. I regret to say that I have never seen a shoddy job like this ever before. Scratches were not removed and Mr Tanmay, an executive said they would require to prepare one litre of paint to prepare azure blue color to touch up and asked me to come later. I took my car on 28 Jan and to my utter disappointment they simply applied a blue paint (as against azure blue) and dispatched my car.On raising this observation and my comments on ‘SATISFACTION NOTE’ some executive from Shaan Cars Pvt Ltd.Satpur,Nashik told me that it would require spray painting to give a smooth finish.I wished they had mentioned the same thing at my first meeting instead of saying it as an afterthought.Pl take necessary action as deemed fit.

Comments

maruti sx4 — performance

I bought a new SX4 on 23 thrd march 2007. It has complaints with the cluch. The service people replaced cluch but still it is not smooth. Also the battery is also bad it drags while starting. Now it got compleately discharged. I t is with the service station for more than a week . Not yet got replaced.
Indus service Kumarapuram, Trivasndrum.

Jessy thomas, Dy Manager, SBT, Kowdiar , Trivandrum
@Colonel Amresh Bhatnagar contact [protected]@gmail.com your problem get fixed.

Maruti/SX4(VVTI) - Unsatisfactory Performance of your authorised dealer M/S Shaan Cars Pvt Ltd,Nashik

Company:Maruti/SX4(VVTI)