[Resolved]  Mas Financial Services Ltd., Ahmedabad — Unpaid Salary

I had work for Mas Financial Services at my home town city Rajpipla Branch for 13 month. Now I had leave the job because I got other job with better salary but now Mas finance not give my pending salary for the month 2.5 which is about Rs. 8110/-

Thanking You

Ravi Tailor
Rajpipla Dist. Narmada gujarat
Mobile . [protected]

Comments

Dear sirmam

i m not intrested in taking a personal loan from u so i told at godhra office to mr. yogendra on 22nd of jan2009 still this mail i didnt get my document and check when i m calling to mr yogendra he doesnt reply my call and telling me when i m going to office that tomorrow u will get it the document today he told me that check is ready but will not get the document now tell the official person who will be the responsible if the my document get miss use from yur side pls reply me

with regards

ashish k doshi

Dear sir/mam

with regards

ashish k doshi

In fact, even I am a sufferer / victim of MAS FINANCE Ltd., Ahmedabad as I had taken a loan for Rs.20, 000/- (the amount which was orally committed by the employes of Mas Finance Ltd. Halol, while my file was under process). Actually, I had applied for Rs.50000/- but as my salary scale margin was low, they agreed for Rs.20000/-.As I was badly in need of money, I agreed for the low amount of Rs.20000/. and signed some papers which was BLANK. As my situation was such, I didnt raise an issue and signed the blank papers.
Later, I received a cheque for Rs.17800, after deducting their charges. (S.Tax+P.Tax+CHAI PANI NASTA WHATEVER I DON'T HAVE ANY IDEA )
fURTHER, the worst part was i failed to pay them one installment after a period of paying 9-10 installment and requested them to pay the same in the next month but they did'nt consider my plea and instead they came to my residence creating a scene and later they send a notice to pay the amount of Rs.1185( which was my installment amount) alongwith Rs.575/- as the late charges and to my surprise the amount of loan was mentioned was Rs.22500.
So, friends don't ever commit such foolishness, which I have committed.
Right now I am in a trauma whether should I fight for it or suffer the same.
Can anybody lead me a way to teach such frauds a lesson and which can also be an example for the other culprits.
Ahmedabad as I had taken a loan for Rs.40, 000/- (the amount which was orally committed by the employes of Mas Finance Ltd. NARODA BRANCH while my file was under process). After that i have given all installment check with my sign. But After that The loan check is not given to me and the naroda branch Agent the loan check deposit in my a/c. After 4 days i check my balance than the loan amount is 36500/----- so this is poor managment. And (the installement amount which was orally committed by the employes of Mas Finance Ltd. NARODA BRANCH is only 2700 per month But Actually Amount is 2900 so also fraud with EMI Amount ..
So Please ...
friends don't ever commit such foolishness, which I have committed.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other