[Resolved]  Mayank Electronics, 4-4-722, Trendy Chrono Watches — Defective Stock from Rediff shopping ‘Trendy Chrono Watches.

Dear Team,

Seven days ago I was placed an order to rediff shopping on [protected] by order number 5241166 for ‘Trendy Chrono Watches.
The item was delivered to me on 10-Feb-09 through Blue Dart Couriers against Transaction Number 15844612. After opening the consignment found both of the watches in damage condition so immediately informed on Rediff customer care..., but still no action from rediff customer care. Pls look into the matter.

Kindly look into this and provide me replacement on urgent basis…and avoid this type of deliveries..

Warm regards,
Sandeep Kataria

Comments

Trendy chrono watches Set of Two — One watch defective

Ref: Order No.4884143, 'Rediff=[protected]' Shopping: POST-DELIVERY-COMPLAINT.
Based on the complaint lodged sevaral times to Costomer support, on 17.10.08, I was assured by Mr. Ambirish (E-mail)that the item would be collected back by courier person. I am sorry to intimate that till date no action has been taken to replace the defective watch. The items are packed and kept with me for handing over to courier person. Pls give clarification on this latest by 31.10.08.
Biju K Joseph, [protected]
I have purchased 1000 watts mp3 music system combo offer with 1 GB MP3 player through Rediffmail and the material was supplied by Mayank Electronics, 4-4-722, Kanda Swamy Lane, Above Centronics, 1st floor, Hyderabad vide Transaction No.15847510 on 4.3.09 against my Order no.5243848. After using it for about 20 days, today the MP3 player is totally dead. I don't know what to do. can you suggest some remedy. In the order booked with Rediffmail, it was confirmed 1 year warranty for the product supplied.
We had order 03 no. digitial watches, transection no.15919991 through rediff shopping dated 11.04.09 & received on dated 18.04.09. the product which we had ordered is totally different from which we have received & along with this one watch having display problem ( digital clock mal function ).therefore please replace defective peace and also kindly swap these model with the correct models

being your customer we are awating for your favourable reply, corrective & faster action on our request.
as you have already our corrospondence address but for your ready reference again mention below:-

Sameer Shaikh