[Resolved]  Maza — Adulterated Maza

Today I brought a mini Maza from " Maha Lakshmi Medicals", in Ponniamman koil main road, near St. Thomas Orthodox church, puzhuthivakkam, Chennai - 600091.

My son who is 4 years old had it first and after one zip he said the taste is different. Then I tasted it and found that, it is having a different taste and some sort of gas is coming from that. I have never seen mango drink which is carbonated. When I told the shopkeeper about it, he immediately took the bottle and poured the remaining juice in the ground. That means, he know that this is duplicate or adulterated or Old stock. He poured it just to destroy the evidence. After drinking it, I had loose motion.

Now I feel like he is selling some fake medicines also in the shop.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Maza — Additional charges over MRP

This chemist in Kurla , outside Mumbai university campus, charges Rs. 2/- extra as refridgeration charges for Rs.10 tetrapack of MAZA. same would be the case with other beverages. Ideally the storage and refrigeration charges are to be borne by the stockist or shop, which he pushes to the customer. Worst part is that is not a local store but a chemist (who is minting money on unethical grounds).