[Resolved]  M&B Footwears, Patiala — Claims under warranty not entertained

1. I had purchased Lee Copper shoes with article no. 5067 (BLK) and 576 (BRN) (both size 42, Qty 1 each) from M/S Friends Collections (C & S Agent of M & B footwears) located in Patiala address 1, Stadium Road, Opp. YPS School, Patiala (TIN No. [protected] dt. 11/05/2007)on Dated 18/11/2008 vide memo no. 1104 amounting Rs. 2285/- (Rs. Two Thousand Two Hunderad and Eighty Five Only).
2. The shoe article No. 576 (BRN) showed signs of damage ( secretion of white powder type stubstance from the leather and the leather peice arround the foot passage/neck got cracked and was torn) during routine use within the warranty period of 90 day (As mentioned on the payment receipt & verbal conversation at the time of purchase).
3. When I visited the same C&S stated above on 24/01/2009 to get the claims under warranty, I was totally refused for any such claims under warranty.
4. I tried to contact the parent company i.e. M & B footwears via email at id [protected]@mbfootwear.com on 11th Feb, 2009 but yet received no reply.

pls help me to protect my rights as customer

Complaint categoryCategory: Other