[Resolved]  MBA(iv sem),punjab technical univ.jalandhar — marked absent in paper 4-collective bargaining

The Director,
Distance Education,
Punjab Technical University,
Ladowali Road,
JALANDHAR

Re : My M.B.A. IV semester result –
Examination held in Sept, 2008,
Roll No. 62376126, L.C. Code: 376

I had appeared for above examination from Chandigarh’s NAYAGAON centre ( Code 1209056) in Sep, 2008.

As the PTU result has been displayed on its website at the end of January, 2009, I am shocked to being marked ‘absent’ in Paper 4: COLLECTIVE BARGAINING, whilst I had positively appeared in the paper. I had brought the matter to the notice of my Institute, ICEI, Chandigarh, through whom I was undergoing the course, whilst the officials of the Institute assured me of sorting out the matter with the university and set things right. I have not so far received a satisfactory reply from the Institute, except that every time I am informed that the matter is being pursued with the University and I shall shortly hear of a positive outcome. I am in a great state of anxiety in the absence of no response coming from either the University or ICEL Chandigarh. This is matter of great concern to me as my career lies on stake.

Kindly take cognizance of my complaint, trace out my paper and display marks obtained at the earliest.

Thanking you,