MCH — Drainage Problem

Old City, Indira Nagar, Phisal, Andhra Pradesh, India
 moiz_amu425
Sir, I am a resident of indira Nagar, Phisal Banda. Since more than one month I am facing drainage problem. After giving complaints to the authority number of times even at the khairtabad office, no action was taken to clean the drainage. I request the concerned person to look in to the matter and help us.

Comments

Sir, I am a resident of V K DHAGE NAGAR, GADDIANNARAM, HOUSE NO[protected]/75/103. Since more than TEN DAYS I am facing drainage problem.I request the concerned person to look in to the matter and help us.
Drainage Complaint

I am the Resident of the H.No :19-3-13/B Jahanuma lancer near, Hyderabad Old City, i would like to inform you that in my area frequently drainages are blocking from the manhole, which leads to viral fever and unhealthy.

As well as we are unable to move on the street. Last week also GHMC drainage clearing people have come and in stead of clearing the drainge line they have taken out drainage water from manwholes and poured on roads and gone. Now, this week also again blocked all manwholes and even chambners in houses are blocked. plz inform the GHMC People to take the dust from each and every lane of the comunity...

MCH - Drainage Problem