[Resolved]  MD-TWORLD — received sms about T-world nokiadraw

Dear sir'
i have received sms from MD-TWORLD FOR CLAIMING WINNING AMOUNT.GBP550000.00

Comments

I Too received a similar message fro MD-TWORLD.
i got one message from this site
so can i get information about this
it comes from MD Tworld the message like this Nokia draws in UK To claim sent E-mail id [protected]@live.com
please send me breifly abput this sir
its completly blunder. sincewe have not competed any contest how can we get such a huge amount. don't get cheated. in this world no body gets any thing with out efforts or at free of cost.
I received one message from MD-TWORLD. that message give, i have got GBP550000.00 pounds.
please send me
Respected sir,

I had got one sms from MD-TWORLD on[protected], about one T-WORLD NOKIA DRAWS IN UK?, I want more details about this draw, plz give a positive feedback about this draw.
i have recieved massage from your side that my mob. no. won 100000 pounds
ok, what can i do to recieve this amount my mob. no. [protected]
thanks alot
i have recieved massage from your side. I am in UAE that my mob. no. won 100000 pounds
ok, what can i do to recieve this amount my mob. no. [protected]
thanks alot

MD-TWORLD — T-World Nokia Draw in nokia

I have recieved a msg stating that i hav won GBP550,000 pounds in the 2009 T-World NOKIA draw in U.K IN 142nd Anniversary Draws by
Centaur House Ancelss Business Park
GU51 2UJ FLEET
United Kingdom

Is it True or not . please let me know as soon as possible.
i got that message to my mobile.. what should do to get that money...
Dear Sir, I recieved a message on my mobile phone on 5 oct 2009 at 12:47am

congratulations your mobile number has won .my mobile number [protected]

7, 50, 000 GBPon uk nokia mobile promo draw 2009 call:[protected] our emil:noikalucky2009ATGMAIL.com for claims IS IT TRUE.
PLEASE Confirm by this email -indresh.[protected]@indiatimes.com
(INDIA)
I have received the message on 7th Oct. 2009 that my Nokia Phone has won GBP550, 000.00 pounds in the 2009 T-World Nokia Draws in UK.

Pls let me know the details about this and how to claim the draw.
I have received the message that i have won GBP550, 000.00 pounds in the 2009 TWorld Nokia Draws in U.K.

Pls let me know how can i claim for winning amount and how can i get???????????????????
Sir I Recieved a mail from you.

So I mailed u my details.
I also received the same message today 8/10/09. Is it true? My ID [protected]@yahoo.in
i received your message your phone has won GBP550, 000.00 pounds in the 2009 T-World Nokia draws in UK
i do not agree for this sms I think this is posible bcoz i shall call to nokia care india he says to me that this sms is only frod do not bliave it ok
dear sir,
i got a sms from u abt uk lucky draw...if it is so please cal to my no...[protected]
i have recieved the same sms.. what will i get if i e-mail them?
i received your message your phone has won $185, 000.00 US Dollars on the ongoing UK Nokia MobilePromo Draw 2009,
is it true or what ???
is here any one to reply and to guid me?!
I have received a msg that "My phone has got GBP550, 000.00 "
I think so this is nothing but frod, someone is misusing their e-mail id of MD-T-WORLD .So corrosponding authority should try to avoid this .
due to frod soneone might get hurted.please do +ve action on it.