[Resolved]  Measi Institute of Information Technology — Very disappointed...

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am an Ex- Student in Measi Institue of Information Technolgy (MCA),[protected] Batch. I regret to say you all that there is no campus interviews held for IT Companies in this college till now. Even now only some 2 or 3 BPO companies are coming to hire students, which they normally come to select students from the New College, Chennai.

They are simply making money by showing there beautiful white building. But there is nothing worth in it. The staffs are highly educated but the quality went to negative when it comes across in campus recruitment.

Even I joined in 2004 by Government Quota but they failed to accept my request and i am forced to pay their managment fees. 25000 per semester.

Since there is no campus recruitment, I kindly request to all of my brothers and sisters, Please avoid this institute when you are going to commence your higher studies. Dont encourage such colleges and Institutes. This will really make a big impact in your future growth.

My friends, If you found out any such problem which happens to me, Please make a complaint in this complaint tree. Stop Encouraging this College! We dont want to lose any of our Brothers or Sisters life!

A student of Measi Institue of Information Technology