[Resolved]  MediManage Health insurance — MediManage insurance fraud.

Hi Friends,

Dont insure from MediManage for Heath problems.
It is fraud company.

they will not give you claim for Hospitalization expences, they will give you reimbersement
only if some thing happend badly like Fracture(there should be operation), if it is hairline they dont give service.

then how do we bear this...

I had an accedent but it was hairline fracture on my back. Medimanage people saying that we dont give any reimbersement, if you are having any surgery then only we will help you out.

at the same time i have another insurence[Bajaj alianz general insurence], they are given the reimbersement.

so i suggest you guys NOT to go for MediManage Health insurence.
I heard the same voice from many people. there are many situations.

Venkatesh
Complaint comments  10 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

really its a worst company which offers Heath insurence.

Medimanage is a fraud insurence company.

can any one should log a complaint and take an action on this MediManage Heath insurence company.

Its fraud company.

many people are facing problems.
Thanks Venkatesh for your comments/information
I dont agree, with Venkatesh as well as Mohammed.

I am working in various organisations since 15 years now, and have got really exceptional service from Medimanage. Their staff was really knowledgeable and explained the covers in detail.

My mother had to go through a cataract operation, and Cashless was approved in 30 minutes flat.

3 million cheers for Medimanage
Dear Venkatesh/Satyanarayana/Mohammed Nasser,

Request you to provide complete details of which organisation you belong to, where we are the service provider. Please also provide your Full Name, Employee id, Claim submission details etc., so that we can understand and possibly clarify.

Customer Service
Medimanage
Hi All,

I Mahesh Bhatia was having the claim of my wife with medimanage. i have taken the mediclaim from my office.

Claim is not setteled because the USG report was not submitted. But doctor has given the written letter against the same.

When i spoke to apeksha and younis they said this claim can be settled only if the usg report is available.

This medimanage people want any excuse for not setteling the claim.
This is true. It is a pathetic company . Once they take the money, they will make you keep runnning around and give you absolutely NOTHING. It's the worst medical insurance company and the worst decision you have taken.
Dear Mahesh Bhatia and ParVikram,

Please note, Medimanage is an Insurance Broker and not an Insurance Company. We are your representatives with Insurance Companies and the TPA.
Whenever, there is a claim, we need you to help us help you.

Insurance Companies settle claims based on documents you submit, and as per terms and conditions of the policy.

No Claim can be rejected if it as per the terms of the policy and all required documents necessary to claim are submitted.

Please understand that we are your representatives. In case of wrongful rejection of claims, we have worked on behalf of our customers and have time and again, taken up cases with Grievance and Ombudsman.

We request you to write to escalation [at] medimanage.com in case you are not satisfied with your claims. We would answer your email in 4 hours.

Sudhir Sarnobat
CEO, Medimanage
Worst experience I ever had.

In first place these guys are absolutely unprofessional.

Seems like a fraud people. I claim two months ago, I always get only one replay :It will be done by this weekend".

Even if it is a small amount if they talk like these, they don't deserved this job.

If you are educated then you should understand people's financial situation's too.
I read good and bad reviews about Medimanage but this is the first time I am writing the review. And unfortunately this is not a good one.

Reasons are many:

One of the worst portals they have.
No customer transaction record shows up. The premium I pad 3 years back still shows "in progress".
Multiple follow ups but no response.
Change in policy date and 2 years later they find some answer but by the time they responded by my policy renewal date lapsed. And then they are asking me to pay more in grace period.
Send email to "escalation" email id and even after a week no response. No acknowledgement either.
Who said they have knowledgeable staff. It took them 2 years to tell me why the policy date was changed.
Just because I don't want my policy to lapse as grace period is going to be over, I am paying 15% extra premium.
Next year, surely I will move to somewhere else.

Whoever has good reviews about this company, I would say you are lucky but we all run out of luck very soon. So be prepared.

I hope Medimanage CEO would care to improve his organizations. He needs to revamp the portal where customers can see their transaction details correctly and timely.
I have paid the insurance premium and have not got any confirmation from medimanage and customer service is not lifting the call or replying to my mail id

Mathangi