[Resolved]  Medplus Pharmacy / Digiplex Syrup — Non-availability of tablets inside the bottle

I have purchased Digeplex syrup for my son who is suffering from stomach pain on our family Doctor Sri.Arun Jaiswal's advise vide Bill No. Tax invoice No.[protected] dt.5.8.2012. The syrup manufactured by M/s.SHREYA Life Sciences :Pvt.Ltd.,Bhagwanpur, Roorkee-247661 with Batch No.R12006108/02 (Expiry date Jul.2013). The shop I visited is situated at D.No.24-59/1, Shivapuri, Malkajgiri,Sec.bad-500057 Phone:[protected].22 AM on 5.8.2012).

After going home, I opened the bottle's plastic covering but before removing the lid, I had a glance over the cover of the bottle and read the instructions in which it was pointed out that the bottle contains two tablets. But to my surprise there were no tablets inside the platic cover nor they fell inside the paper box. On the instructions portion, it is also mentioned that if the product is found without tablets, return the pack. Immediately I rushed to the Medical Store and told about the missing tablets. The salesman who has given me the medicine bluntly replied that he will not take back the bottle nor will replace with new one. He was very rude to me. It is not the loss of Rs.51/- to me. It is the respect and courtesy which is missing in such retail markets.

Hope my grievance will be redressed,

SV Ramana,
Asst.Manager, LIC of India,
Wanaparthy BO.
Handset: [protected]
e-mail: [protected]@rediffmail.com

Comments

Shreya LIfe Sciences Pvt. Ltd — Wrong Billing

I made a complaint of wrong Billing ( complaint no[protected] of depositing Rs 1500/ on 04.03.09 to my loan a/c [protected] ( oroginal card no [protected]). The cheque no 392073 of Axis Bank clearer on )4.03.09 and credited to credit card A/C .As stes there may be wrong credit card (loan A/C)no in last digit **************4006 in place of *******4008.

As I came to know that correction has been made of Rs 1500/ credited to my a/c.

Now I request to deduct the late fine of rs 446.50 which has been imposed on me due some erroe in chegue credit on you side .
Pl revert back.
regards.
T.B.Bhattacharjee
Credit card no [protected] (loan A/C [protected])
MED PLUS PHARMACY4 aug 2011 they have the rudest customer service he provided a medicine which was about to expire in sept 2012 I noticed this just after billing he was totally rude and was just refusing to exchange / cancell it. If they continue like this they will close down. I am sure they stock expired medicines and try to push off about to expire medicines
TANA STREET CHENNAI AND MMDA COLONY BRANCHES PROBLEM FULL MED PLUS PROBLEM IN CHENNAI NO STOCK AVAILABLE MEDICINS PLEASE MED PLUS IS STOP SUPPLY

MedPlus India Phone
    MedPlus India Address
    GSR Estates, C Block, D.No. 11-6-56, Survey no. 257 & 258/1, Balanagar, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500037