[Resolved]  MERCANTILE MARINE DEPARTMENT(MMD MUMBAI) — UN PROFESSIONALS DEALING WITH PROFESSIONALS

MY DEEPEST REGRET IS EVER HAVING TO BE ASSOSIATED WITH PROBABLY THE WORST MANAGED OPERATION DEALING WITH THE MERCHANT MARINE ORGANISATION. THIS IS THE MMD OF MUMBAI WHICH IS OPERATED BY THE WORST THAT THERE IS IN THE INDUSTRY OF TRADE AND COMMERCE.
THE PEOPLE INVOLVED IN VARIOUS FIELDS WHICH MAINLY OF CONCERN IS THE EXAMINATION DEPARTMENT, A SIMPLE PROCESS OF SUBMITTING YOUR FORMS AND CERTIFICATES FOR EITHER AN ASSESMENT OR MAKING A BOOKING TURNS OUT TO BE HERCULAN TASK, WHICH MAY I ADD GOES INTO DAYS OF GRUELING WAITING IN LINES IN A CROWDED HALL WHICH IS SO PATHETIC, IT HAS NO DECENT VENTILLATION, NO ORDER...AND NO PEOPLE REALLY WORKING. IT IS CHAOS AT ITS BEST.
IF ONLY THEY COULD REALISE THAT A SIMPLE PLAN OR METHOD WHICH CAN BE EASILY INCOPORATED INTO THE SYSTEM CAN ACTUALLY DO WONDERS FOR THE APPLICANTS & THOSE WORKING THERE.
LIKE POSTING CORRECT INFORMATION SO AS TO PREVENT STUDENTS FROM COMING THERE CROWDING THE PLACE & NOT KNOWING WHAT THE HECK IS ACTUALLY GOING ON. NOT A SINGLE PERSON OPERATING ANY PART OF THE DEPARTMENT HAS ANY SUBSTANTIAL INFORMATION AS TO WHEN AND HOW THE REQUIRED WORK IS GOING TO BE DONE, SO INSTEAD HE RATHER ASK THE APPLICANTS TO MAKE THEMSELVES AVAILABLE EVERYDAY TILL THE WORK IS DONE, THIS INTURN MEANS THAT YOU HAVE NUMEROUS STUDENTS COMING IN HOPE OF GETTING THEIR WORK DONE EVERYDAY.STANDING ALL DAY IN A CROWDED HALL THE SIZE OF A TRAIN COMPARTMENT ONLY TO TOLD AT THE END OF DAY TO COME BACK TOMORROW ONLY TO DO THE SAME. THE WAY I SEE IT IS IF YOUR LUCKY A DAYS JOB CAN BE DONE IN ABOUT 3 DAYS, THATS IF YOU ARE LUCKY.WHAT REALLY IS ANNOYING THAT ITS THAT SAME DEPARTMENT THAT DEMANDS SUCH HIGH STANDARDS FROM STUDENTS IT ONLY SEEMS FARE THAT THE SAME SHOULD APPLY TO THEM ASWELL. WHAT IS ALSO REALLY AGITATING IS THAT EVEN IF YOU ARE IN THE HIGEST RANK ON A SHIP (i.e of a captain/master) YOU STILL GET NO RESPECT AT ALL AND HAVE TO PLEED AND BEG OF CLERKS WHO HAVE NO IDEA WHAT A SHIP LOOKS LIKE, AND THEY HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE AUTHORITY TO RUN THE OFFICE ON THEIR WHIMS AND FANCIES.THERE IS JUST NO PROFESSIONAL COURTESY FROM ANY ONE INVOLVED, MORE SO YOUR TREATED LIKE A CRIMINAL.
I REALLY WISH THAT IN SO MANY YEARS OF THEY OPERATING THE SYSTEM THEY COULD HAVE GAINED SOME KIND OF SYSTEMATIC METHOD OF DOING ANYTING WHICH IS WHY THERE IS NO PROFESSIONAL GROWTH, I UNDERSTAND THE FACT THAT THEY DO HAVE ALOT OF APPILICANTS THAT THEY HAVE TO DEAL WITH, BUT THATS ONLY BECAUSE THERES SO MUCH OF CHAOS THAT THEY KEEP BACKLOGGING A FARE AMOUNT OF IT.
LIKE ITS SAID ITS NOT THE COUNRTY BUT THE PEOPLE THAT NEED TO CHANGE.

Comments

hello sir,
r u issuing cdc for electrical cdc sir . i finished BE(ECE ) sir
Sir my CDC application Number is EN/306/09 could I know the present status and by when can I receive my CDC
respected sir,
i am srinivas from Andhra Pradesh r u issuing purser cdc's
i would like to know about issuance of purser cdcs
kindly sent the reply sir
Now i complete basic course for sea man, i want cdc. So pls give me the details how to apply cdc.
i am applied CDC for the 2 months later my file number is NCO/403 wat about my status of CDC and when will be m get that
hello sir my name is sakthivel i registr. for sea man reg through online in mmd (mumbai) .. i recived the ref. number but unfortuly i have delete my mail (ref no)... now i want the mail for mmd in mumbai what can i do now ple give some idea my sailing starts on sep 29 th without dc i cant able to sail ple give idea
Respected Sir/ Madam
i am arun kumar applied for CDC in 7/06/09 and you recieved it on 30 june 2009.
my acknoledgement no. is SMO(M)2009/1091.and
file no. is NCO/453/2009.
SIR PLEASE TELL ME HOW MANY DAYS I WAIT FOR THAT
hi sir
i am electronic engg & computer hardwear networking complit.
Now i complete diploma mechanical engineering i want cdc. So pls give me the details how to apply cdc.and what type of catagre i choose
DEAR SIR,
GOOD DAY !!

KINDLY SUGGEST ME THAT ARE YOU ISSUING PURSER CDC THEN LET ME KNOW . KINDLY REPLY TO ME.

KINDREGARDS

MD.GHULM MOHIUDDIN
[protected]@gmail.com
Dear Sir
I have applied for the CDC in the month of April, my file no is EX/325/2009.still i have not received the CDC where as I have submitted my INDOS no.
Can you please give me some details that why the CDC has not been issued to me till to-date. If there is any discrepancy please inform me by E-mail, so that I would be able to submit the required documents.
Pravesh Kumar
Respected sir,

I am a b.com degree holder, i willneed cdc for purser .When are issuing the cdc .

Please inform for my mail sir .

I am arul jegatheesh. already i had applied petty officer cdc (mechanic motor vehicle).my cdc file no.PO/1381/2001. Till now i did not get the cdc.when will get cdc.
I am Siluvai Antony. I have completed Fitter(NCVT).i would like joint merchant nevy.can i get cdc.let me know the full details about that.

dear sir,
after 5 o'clock ur mmd website cannot open this problem arise with 4 to 5 days pls sir suggest what can i do for this time because my company want the d.c endorsment

I have been working as offshore MEDIC since 2years at Qatar.I am qualified Diploma in Nursing.How I can get the indian CDC.as well as what are the detailed document are required for applying for CDC
Hence, i am looking forward your kindly co-operation regarding above subject

Thanks & Regards,
Sony Pappachan

Hence, i am looking forward your kindly co-operation regarding above subject

Thanks & Regards,
Sony Pappachan

Please inform for my mail sir .

as a master/superintendent, own approved course's (my age is 54) have seen the 'game's' of the DGS & the MMD/
principal officer's mumbai, kolkata, cochin, corruption is riddled in every stage ( I can give name's too...) it it is not seamless at all & not ship-style.

current UPSC course's are by these unfortunitly - 'crooks'

except 1 very clean man in chennai who is captain vivekanand, running his own institute, he is fantastic !.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other