[Resolved]  Mercury SMPS — Drastic delay in service

This is very unfortunate that the service of Kaizen happen this way.
We had send two SMPS to your Calicut Service Centre on 16th & 22nd Sept,2009, and the S/Ns are F[protected] and[protected] vide The Professional Courier Docket No. 935197 and 937141.
The above mentioned SMPS were lying in your service centre till to date. On enquiry it is learned that only four working days are required to close the case. Now it is weeks passed and onle after our enquiry to Calicut there was no clear response. So I spoke Mr.Reji (Ph-[protected]) in which I didn't get a satisfactory response. He told me that the item had been dispatched early this week, but till to date it had not been received. Again Mr.Reji was contacted for its Courier Docket No. by me in which he failed to provide. He is not responding to the telephone calls. Meanwhile when I spoke to Mr.Rajesh of Calict (ph-[protected]). His response was that he is not at present in Calict but at Cochin. He assured me that before leaving to Cochin the items where ready for dispatch to Kannur. Rest he doesn't know. Due to these the customer are totally fed up and frustrated about the service provided by Kaizen.

This all reflect the irresposibility of the persons in your service centre. They neither are able to provide the correct inofomation nor to provide service on time.
Your attention toward this issue will be highly appriated if you take necessary steps to get this case closed at the earliest.

Thanking You