[Resolved]  Meru Radio cab — Meru Radio cab

Be carefull... while booking Meru Cab which used to provide good service now using Police muscle to make sure you pay for its bad service i.e if Meeru Cab A/c is not working still the driver will ask you to pay Rs 15 P/KM and if you say No the they will call Police and harresh you.

So my only request to you consider other radio cab and put Meeru as your last option. I thought it was my duty to inform you all so that you should not face the same situation which i faced in past..

Happy Jurney...
Meru Cabs Customer Care's response Mar 21, 2015
Hi Deepak, sorry for a delayed response here! Recently we overhauled our Customer Service operations and decided that we'd connect with all customers, respond to their feedback, and take corrective measures that may be required. It's our endeavour to provide timely and satisfactory service to all our customers and if we fall short, we must immediately respond and act on it. Your feedback helps us improve our services further. To report any incident in future, please share Booking ID/Mobile No along with the issue details at [protected]@merucabs.com Our rep will reach out soon. Regards, Team Meru

Delhi