[Resolved]  MetLife India Insurance Co. Pvt. Ltd — Complaint against MetLife India Insurance Co. Pvt. Ltd

I am raising the same complaint second time within 11 months time. I have taken a policy (policy number[protected] from MetLife India Insurance Co. Pvt. Ltd without knowing the quality of their services. But I regret my mistake now by taking this. I would like to bring my concerns and their worst services to your kind notice.

1). My premium amount is 48000Rs per annum, but I have selected monthly payment mode (4000/- per month). I have an ECS clearance for this premium amount. Even though I have an ECS clearance, MetLife doesn't deduct money in time and my policy gets expired due to their irresponsibly and I have to struggle by contacting MetLife to have my policy renewed. I keep getting calls from MetLife regarding my premium payment though they get money thru ECS clearance.

2). I had to submit my income tax returns last month and I had approached MetLife head-office for my PROVISIONAL STATEMENT FORCLAIMING DEDUCTIONS. Unfortunately I have not received statement for my complete (48000/-) premium amount. I had to literally struggle to get hold of Bank executives.

3). The MetLife customer care response is really worst. We can not sit and talk to bank executives properly. The kind of response we get from MetLife is pathetic. No one knows the MetLife policies and terms or conditions.

I had raised a complaint with Consumer care and the Bank people did not respond to the Consumer care’s email (Mr. Samaji Yadav from CORE Centre (Jago Grahak Jago Cell) contacted MetLife, but there is no reply from MetLife for that email). I request your support in this regard and please inform bank to provide better services to the end customers. The policy locking period is for three years, but its like hell for me due to their services. I will be thankful if you could arrange my money back and compensation.

Srichandan

Comments

I fully agree with you. In fact i am also having a deep complaint and moving consumer court after discussing with these guys. Very soon a good lession will be taught to metlife and AXis
I am fully agree with you in fact i am also having problem, i have requested to Metlife agent that my premium should detect from my account but its not happening
I am fully agreed that this would have happened to you because these days I am also struggling with MetLife and its customer care. In my opinion MetLife is a piece of bull and I suggest all of the persons reading these comments, never, ever buy a product from MetLife otherwise you could also be a victim because in many cases even IRDA does'nt responds.
Beware of MetLife.
REF:- POLICY NO[protected], Dt of issue 20.05.2008
Name of Insured :- Subrata Pahari[ mobile no -[protected]]

The policy was made through M/S Axis Bank Dunlop Br, for getting lucrative benefit from their co as per their agreement as committed through Axis Bank and As priority customer this policy was made, but after sufffering 8 years the fund value became less and there was no tie up with the Axis Bank .After operating few years my fund value bacame less and there was no service point in Kolkata.Pl provide the following documents.

01. proposal form [ terms of agreement with axis bank] p; provide urgent basis to produce this terms and condition lodged in the policy highly unjustified/ illegal and also against naurral justice.When you received the high value premium you are happy and laughing with our money.

kindly note that I hear by denied 1. Premium allocation charge, 2.Fund management Charge 3.policy admn Charge
4.Mortality charge 5. Rider premium charge 6.partial withdrawal charge 7. miscellaneous charge which was not explained by Metlife at the time of making policy.so i hery by denied the same . Pl provide the proposal form and litigate the matter with IRDA .

Subrata Pahari