[Resolved]  METLIFE INDIA INSURANCE COMPANY LTD. — Regarding PF Refund

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Name: Mushtaq Zain,

PF enrollment no. KN/ 25482/17254

Company employed : Metlife India Insurance Company Ltd. Aurangabad Branch (M.S.)

Employment no: 1045123

I have resigned from my job. I have requested for PF withdrawl in April 2010.
I didn't received my PF amount. Kindly arrange to send the cheque as per my withdrawl letter. I will appreciate your immediate response to this mail.

Mushtaq Zain
CTS no. 3470,
Zain Avenue,
Opposite Zain Tailor's,
Juna Bazar,
Aurangabad - 431001
Maharashtra (India)

Comments

METLIFE INDIA INSURANCE COMPANY LTD. — INSURANCE PLAN/POLICY PREMIUM PAYMENT

I have two policies product (insurance plan) of METLIFE.
1. Met Smart Plus
2. Met Easy.
both of my plans are in ECS Debit Mode & till april 2008 the required premium amount was getting debited properly.BUt for the last 4 months the premium amt was not getting debited. The metlife customer care executive were saying first this happened due to the close of my saving account(I have ICICI savings account), but when i told them it was my salary account how could it be closed.then they told me there is a signature mismatch on your checks(given for ECS). When i told them how the amt was getting debited till april if signature mismatch. then they told me it is rejected by ICICI bank side. I had a talk with ICICI customer care exec & he clearly said to me that there is not any request placed by MetLIFE side for the premium amount. Now Metlife guys called me to pay the whole premium for the last four months with charges & also my insurance plan is in lapse state. Please respond/help me to sort out the problem.

METLIFE INDIA INSURANCE COMPANY LTD. — INSURANCE PLAN POLICY PREMIUM

I have two policies product (insurance plan) of METLIFE.
1. Met Smart Plus
2. Met Easy.

METLIFE INDIAINSURANCE CO LTD — PF REFUND

From,
Praveen R Naik
Empoyee ID: 1042197
PF No: KN/25482/5234

My PF withdrawal formalities all are completed by Previous company dated 12th Nov 2008, but My PF amount is not credited to my account, I enquired in previous company, they informed all papers are submitted to PF Office, Bangalore, Only thing is to credit amount to my account.
So please do the needful.

Praveen Naik

MetLife — Premium amount

I purchased a term policy from metlife last year with annual premium of Rs 8700 for a period of 32 years. But during payment of 2nd year renewal premium, i was told that Premium has been increased to Rs 9600 due to addition of service tax. My question is that what is the use of term policy if these companies will change premium every year. Moreover, i took policy from metlife as it quoted the lowest amount, leaving other companies which had premium greater than 8700 but less than 9600 last year. Is metlife making fool of customers by increasing the premium in very next year after luring the customers in policy initiation year? What is the gaurantee that the premium wont be increased further? Can someone suggest me the way out. company executives say that premium hike is due to addition of service tax. But why than other compnies have not increased their premium?

Metlife India Insurance Co.Ltd — REGARDING PF

Myself Quadri Syed Hyder Ali, Has Applied for my PF withdrawl on 26th sept 09. but as per there submiision process they had submitted to PF office on 06/01/10 ........after a long long time i still not recived my pf fund .... My PF no iz KN/25482/5152.......

Aurangabad