[Resolved]  Metlife Insurance Policy — DONT BUY METLIFE POLICY

Hi Its Me Jitendra Gautam and Having policy form Metlife, with Policy no[protected] Since Last two and half year, and its more than 20 months running from pillar to post regarding the same and still having the issue... on the same day Metlife sends a mail about My excess money Rs.6000/- lying with metlife, and same day I also Get information about the Lapse of policy.
I would really inform to all the People to avoid whosoever may be interested in buying Metlife Life Policy.
as they people dont have any Customer Grievances Policy and and Ridiculous that none of their senior person look in the same matter and resolve the same issue...

Even I took the same matter with Mr Gaurav Sharma, [protected]@metlife.com , Shiva kumar, Sameer chibbar, all are head in respective fields.. and still issue is the same...

Please dont buy METLIFE policy at all. because they will use and misuse of your hard earned money...

Rgds
Jitendra Gautam
+91-[protected]
[protected]@hotmail.com

Comments

MetLife — policy

policy bond not found yet now while time is having aprox 10 month many times inform & application given

Metlife Insurance Policy — close my account & return my money

I am a Suruse NT pl close my policy urgent & send my check my policy address request confirm msg fwd my mail ID..

Complaint categoryCategory: Insurance