MGS HOSPITAL ROHATAK ROAD, PUNJABI BAGH NEW DELHI-110026 — MISTREATMENT IN HOSPITAL ICCU

balbir singh
my mother admit in this hospital on 18.11.2007 she was died on this hospital in 26.11.2007 due to mis treatment in hospital iccu beacuse actual capacity is ten beds but they admited 15-20 patient at time therfore the doctors mistreatment the patinet and managment start their cost meter. All the docoter and managment start to grab the money from patients family member in shape of their experiment and all staff & doctors kill the patient on the bed after making the huge amount of bill.

Comments

I've purchased a sony car stereo in 2006, this year in the month of feb i've come to know that there is a problem of cd not inserted in the device, so i took it to the sony authorized service center at south extn. part 1. the engineer sees it and tell me that it would take about one week to repair that. 3 days after they call me and tell me that they will charge around Rs. 2300. I made an agree and paid them. But since day one it gives me problem of cd skipping. every time the cd skipps, so i took it again to them and tell em the problem, but instead of listening my problem they use to ignore the problem, but after that when i force him they ready to repair it once again. after few days i again took it back and it seems that its working fine. But last week the problem of cd not inserting problem was arissed.
Please do something in this regard as this is creating me a lots of problem, becuase i live near dwarka, and it will be around 23 kms from my residence. Please help me.

Thanks in advance
Bhupesh Gautam

MGS HOSPITAL ROHATAK ROAD, PUNJABI BAGH NEW DELHI-110026 - MISTREATMENT IN HOSPITAL ICCU

Company:MGS HOSPITAL ROHATAK ROAD, PUNJABI BAGH NEW DELHI-110026