[Resolved]  Mhada — Refund of Money

I am Ms. Reshma Sawant had applied for the MHADA lottery scheme (2010) for housing in Turbhe, Mndale, Mankhurd

I won the lotterry but was rejected since my salary was not fiting for the mentioned code. So to get my refund i have made application for refund to the respective autority at Gruhnirman Bhavan. They told me you will receive refund within 15 days. Now its one month gone but still i have not recieved my money, refund of Rs. 10000/-.

My Application No. 29528, Code No. 290 & DD No.137242 dated 16 Jan 2010

MHADA had promised that the money would be refunded within 15 days from the date of rejection. I have not received any money inspite of providing correct bank details, and writing application for the same after rejection.

Please assist in getting my money and money of people like me at earliest.

Comments

I had applied for Mhada flat Application No 591426 dated 21/1/09 from Thane HDFC bank.The Amount is 50000 rupees for code no 215 location ghatkopar .

I have Still not received the refund for the said Amount .

Please let me know how to get the refund for the bandra office or who to meet .

Mahesh R
Even I too had not received the amount.
My application number is 542906 for the code 216.
Can any one suggest what to do next??

Ashish Yerunkar

I had applied for Mhada flat Application No 238659 dated 04/02/09 from Worli HDFC bank.The Amount is 10000/- rupees Draft No-156964 for code no 216 location Dahisar (Shailendra Nagar) .

I have Still not received the refund for the said Amount .

Please let me know how to get the refund for the bandra office or who to meet .

Sandeep Kokane
Received my refund from mhada by RPAD
I am mrs. leena deepak chikte.I had filled MHADA'S forms in April.Unfortunately my both application were rejected ,in other words not celected in lottery by mhada but still I didnt get back my money.
I reqest u to help me in getting back my sum.
My DD No.s are as given below----Mrs.leena D. Chikte. DD No.634747. amount--Rs.25000/-
2.miss.Ashwini D. Chikte. DD No.634721. amount--Rs.25000/-

L.D.Chikte
Good day, some of these lotteries are real i know this because i am a winner of this particular lottery you complained about, i have claimed my winnings but you should note that i was instructed to contact their payment bank in London(London International Bank) i only paid a few charges and my winnings was transferred to me, i do advice you that you contact them but before this you should first of all send an email to ([protected]@gmail.com) in order to confirm if you were actually selected as one of the original winners, i hope this helps you,

Dr. Raman