[Resolved]  MICROLAB NURSING HOME- KOLKATA — FRAUD DOCTOR D. K . MUKHERJEE

THIS DOCTOR IS HUMAN KILLER, with some international degrees he is cheating the innocent people in kolkata and around. People come from remote places to get operated under his invisilation but this D.K MUKHERJEE IS FRAUD DOCTOR he is never around the nursing home when the patient needs the doctor. My father has been an unfortunate victim of his prostrate operation. My father was almost to his death bed AFTER HIS OPERATION. where there was lot of scope to recover from the doctors mistake and faulty operation D.K MUKHERJEE said my father could not be recovered and with his idiotic and unfriendly atitude and behaviour instructed you are free to take the patient to any other hospital.

my father was then shifted to another hospital where he took more than 2 months to get cured. AND WE ENDED UP SPENDING 6 LAKHS TO GET HIM BACK TO LIFE.

THERE R MORE TO WRITE ...

Comments

Regarding fraud doctor D.K.Mukherjee . I want to talk with this person who wrote this mail. I possible Pl call my mobile [protected]
DAER SIR,
I LIKE TO DRAW YOUR KIND ATTENTION THAT THIS CRUELTY IS HAPPENING IN UTTARPARA, DIST- HOOGHLY, WEST BENGAL "RELIFE" HOSPITAL IN KOTRUNG, WHERE A POOR MAN IS ADMITTED AND DOCTOR DEBASIS SARKER DEMANDING RS 50000 FOR RELEASE, WITHOUT ANY CLARIFICATION, AND THREATENED TO KILL THE PATIENT BY INJECTING AIR ! PL TAKE NECESSARY ACTION TO STOP THIS MALPRACTISE.
THANKING YOU,