[Resolved]  Microsoft Mobile Draw 2009 — How to claim 500,000 US Dollars

I got a messege stating, that "You won $ 500,000 US Dollars in 2009 Microsoft mobile draw. To claim, Contact Dr. Robert Tel:[protected], But no one is answering in this number, Also they have provided their mail ID [protected]@live.com. May I get clearification on the same.

Rajanikanth.

Comments

dear sir
today morning 0n 22nd oct 2009. i recieved the message the company.that i had win the price of amount 500, 000 us$.and to contact dr.robet on this num [protected].i call on this num, he talk to me and congrates me for wining the amount and said to mail me my photo id and me address.for getting the amount.
I got a messege stating, that "You won $ 500, 000 US Dollars in 2009 Microsoft mobile draw. To claim, Contact Dr. Robert Tel:[protected], But no one is answering in this number, Also they have provided their mail ID [protected]@live.com. May I get clearification on the same.
dear sir,
i got a message that i have won 500, 000 us dollers today on 22nd, but now how to clame this money so please clearify our doubt.
thank you.
my no is [protected]
is it a true contest r what. dont fool the people like this.
Sir, I got a sms @ 03:31:22 am 4rm u r site that I have won 250, 000 pounds in 2009 demo(shell)intl mobile draws.Wining#2, to claim your prize contact Dr.John via u r site.Is it true or making fool to us. I want the clearification on this matter.Pls give the result through my email id or my mobile no-[protected].thanks Biswajit, bnc
sir, like the the others above i also got the same message.can i know the details about it?

Microsoft Mobile Draw 2009 — Microsoft mobile draw 2009

Respected sir,i am sushil. i got message from TA -MICROSOF that you have won 250,000 pounds in 2009 Microsoft Mobile draw, to claim contact Sir Apolo White in UK Email [protected]@live.co.uk Tel: [protected]
and message centre no was : [protected]
please inform me about this..... on [protected]@yahoo.co.in

Microsoft Phone
    Microsoft Address
    10th Floor, Tower B & C, DLF Building No.5 (Epitome), Cyber City, DLF Phase III, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002