[Resolved]  Midas Car Rentals India Limited — Fraud by Midas Car Rentals

I , Maneesh Kumar Sharma, S/o Mr Narayan Prasad Sharma, have Invested Rs. 1,35,000/- ( One Lakh Thirty Five Thousand only) by cheque of ICICI Bank, on 08/10/09.
in return company(Midas Car Rentals) promised me to purchase a car on my behalf and will use it for tourist/ official purpose. I recieved the agreement from company on 22/10/09 which contains the same. in this agreement company is responsible for all the expenses of the car like- fuel, Driver, maintenance, Insurance, EMI of the vehicle and apart from this company will give me Rs. 6800/-(sixty eight hundred only) per month as my Retuen on investment. this agreement is valid for 5 years.
company also sent 12 monthly Post Dated Cheques from Nov.2009- Oct.2009 mentioning 10th date of all months and 4 annual cheques dated 10th oct.( all PDC)
my two cheques of November and December got cleared.
But when i got the Car Registration Papers on November 12,09, i was in little bit doubt because the papers of insurance was mentioning Car model- Tata Indica Vista Aura 1.2 saffire, while Registration Copy showing Tata Indica Vista Aqua 1.2 Saffire. i asked Mr. Mukesh Agrawal on phone ( [protected]) and he replied me that there is a small mistake from ICICI Lombard side and i'll make a correction in it and send it to you very son.
Then i got new edited papers. few days later, i tried to check the authenticity of the documents so, i called the PEN Raigad ( MH) for the verification and i was told that there is no vehicle registered with the No. MH06 AW 8726.
Then i went to ICICI Lombard General Insurance Office and asked the about Insurance policy - 3005/7480050/00/000 status, again, i got the same answer that the documents are not genuine and the policy series is of Two- Wheeler series.
after that on 14th Dec.i called up Mr.Mukesh and he told me to contact Mr. Vishal Rastogi, MD of the company. i talked to him and he asked me to get my money back if i think Midas is not a geniune company. I asked him to refund my money. on 18th December, i got a cheque of Rs. 1,14,600 ( one lakh forteen thousand only), mentioned 19/12/2009. But this check could not cleared due to insufficient balance. I've tried many times but none of the employee of Midas is responding and head office telephones are also switched off.
I am sending the attachments of documents, which i received from Midas's Bhopal Branch Manager, with this mail for your reference
I've the details of all three persons of the company:

1- Mukesh Agrawal ( Regional Manager)- [protected], [protected]
2- Amit Agrawal ( Director) - [protected]
3- Vishal Rastogi ( Owner) - [protected]

Indore Office Adress: 418, DM Tower, Janjeerwala Chouraha, Indore (MP)-452001
Delhi Office Address: D-385, 2nd Floor, Lalita Park, Vikas Marg, Laxmi Nagar, Delhi-110092
Company is registered Under Companies Act.( Incorporation no:U63000DL 2009PLC 191942.

Please Help me out and let me know if anything can be done in this regard, so that, atleast, other customers can be saved from this fraud.

Manish Sharma