Mini Punjab's lakeside restaurant — Non acceptance of Ticket restaurant coupons

I was given Ticket Restaurant food coupons from my company as a gift and when i checked for restaurants in the Powai locality at the Accor services website, it clearly showed that Mini Punjabs Lake side restaurant was listed and accepted these food coupons. Before going to the restaurant i called and checked with Mini Punjab if these coupons were accepted, and they agreed.

Once our meal was complete and i requested for the bill, the bearer says that Ticket Restaurant coupons are not accepted. I asked for the manager and the manager also wasnt able to help me and i was forced to settle the bill by paying cash.

Please find attached below the screen shot of the confirmation from the Accor services site that Mini Punjab is a listed restaurant.
Complaint comments

Comments

Very valid complaint. This is not the only case. The list of affiliated restaurants / outlets that are mentioned on the Edenred site are not current. There are many examples of retail outlets no longer accepting the coupons but continue to be part of the affiliates list on the website.
Earlier in Super market like More etc... the coupon was accepted on food items and now from 31.12.2011 its not at all accepted. This is huge loss as i'm having 4 booklet issued by my Company Costing in total Rs.11000 approx.

Normal hotels dont accept, super market dont accept then what is the use of this coupons. Edenred should take care of the customer satisfaction with the utility of the services provided by them.
Hi Rahul Kant,

Exactly, same has been an issue with me...

I wish to bring to your notice that I have received Edenred Meal Coupons from my organization. Now Edenred has mentioned Subway as their affiliates. When I went to Subway, near honest on S.G. Highway, I find that it is not accepeted.

I wish to understand that why has Edenred marked subway and used it's logo as an affiliate.

I called up on their customre conatct number[protected], no one answers, call is just forwaded.

I don't expect an answer from Edenrd on this. I would request organizations providing meal vouchers to their employess not to keep Edenred in their mind, Sodexo is anytime a better option.

and to Law-enforcement agencies, when will we have strict laws on such companies? :/ This is highly furstating to let this companies provide wrong information. If one finds an Edenred coupon, they have marked Subway as their affiliate. If it is not accpeted everywhere, why have they?
Same here folks!!