[Resolved] Ministry Of Corporate Affairs — TECHNICAL MISTAKE IN THEIR WEBSITE
(1) ANNUAL FILING OF FORM NO.23AC/23ACA WITH MCA PORTAL
(2) DATE OF FILING 22/06/2013
(3) SRN (SERVICE REQUEST NO.) NO. RECEIVED FROM MCA WEBSITE SRN::Q09160425
(4) FILING CHARGES APPLICABLE IN MY CASE-RS. 3000.00
(5) AMOUNT DEDUCTED FROM MY ACCOUNT RS.6000
(6) TECHNICAL MISTAKE IN HTEIR PORTAL DUE TO THAT PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE IN TWICE
I HAVE FILED FORM NO. 23AC/23ACA IN MCA WEBSITE, ON 22ND OF JUNE 2013. I HAVE MADE PAYMENT THROUGH MY CREDIT CARD AND IT HAS SHOWN ME TRANSACTION ERROR AS FOLLOS:-Some prescruitiny validations have failed. Please make required changes and upload the Form again'.
I also got one pop-up window that says 'Transaction Error - Please contact Help Desk/Back Office with reference ID 22062013114354000303628.0'.
BASED ON THIS ERROR I HAVE CONTACTED MCA AND THEY ASKED ME TO CHECK YOUR TRANSACTION STATUS AND I HAD DONE THE SAME AND I SAW THAT THE SRN(SERVICE REQUEST NUMBER WAS NOT GENERATED FOR THE SAME IN TRANSACTION STATUS ALSO.
THEN BASED ON THIS LINE OF ERROR SHOWN:-
Some prescruitiny validations have failed. Please make required changes and upload the Form again'.
I HAD AGAIN EFILED MY FORM AND AMOUNT WAS AGAIN DEDUCTED FROM MY ACCOUNT. (I.E. RS.3000)
AND WHEN I CONTACTED WITH THROUGH COMPLAIN IN THEIR PORTAL THEY HAVE TOLD ME THAT THERE IS NO PROCEDURE FOR FOR REFUND FOR SUCH FORMS.
BUT WHEN THERE IS TECHNICAL MISTAKE IN THEIR PORTAL WHY SHOULD A CONSUMER BE SUFFERED WITH SUCH DOUBLE PAYMENT.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 13, 2020
|Add a Comment||ShareTweet|