[Resolved]  ministry of health- govt of india — call detail

dear sir,
i require the detail if incoming and outgoing detail of my idea no-[protected], by email

Comments

Respecte Sir,
for your kind information and necessary action i would like to informa you that, a pathological center named TROPICAL CLINIC Organised by BARDHAMAN SCAN CENTER PVT. LTD. at Raniganj, Dist Burdwan, West Bengal, Pin 713347, has been running without presence of Doctor but the said organisation distribute there reports with Doctor signature, the blank reports with signature of Doctor previously supplied by Bardhaman Scan Center head office which is situated at Khos Bagan, P.O. + Dist. Burdwan, (WB).
You are requested to take necessary action after visit without prior information. your are also requested dont show my name if possible.
Respecte Sir,
I have no information about the consumers rule. Plz send me the rules & penalties .
Subject: Miscarriage due to negligence of JIPMER doctors.
I am Subramanian .K government dental institute employe writing to complain about your doctors whose negligence has caused the miscarriage of my wife in the 8th month. The details of the happenings are described below:
My wife was brought to JIPMER casualty on the 28th Jan at 11am.There after the duty doctors shifted her to the maternity ward only at 12.45 in spite o[censored]s repeatedly trying to explain to the duty doctors that this was an emergency as she was complaining of abdominal pain and was not in labour. We also tried to explain to the doctor of her medical history wherein she had had two ectopic pregnancies earlier and also there was a hole in the uterus. The doctors overlooked our explanations, turned a deaf ear to our issue and made her wait in the labour room for almost 3 hours(From 12.45pm- 3.30pm). As if to say that was not enough, they also asked us to wait for the next day as they thought she had a urinary infection and the doctor dealing with her kind of an ailment was not available at that moment.
Mind you, until then not even a single preliminary test was done, neither a scan was taken, we had also provided all the previous medical reports to the doctors for their reference and action but all in vain as they did not even have a look at the reports.
Once she came out at 3.30pm, no medical help or aid was given to her till 5.20pm and she finally fainted in the corridor.
Dr.Sujindra (SROG) & Dr.Battu having witnessed her faint, expected her to walk to their office if she needed to be checked up.
Finally, our family doctor from cuddalore called the doctors in charge at 5.20pm, and then she was taken in for a scan.
Today, I am deeply saddened by this situation and we lost the little baby who could have had a life. There after my wife had to be operated, and was kept in CCU for four days.
The sheer irresponsibility of the doctors and absolute non cooperation from the doctors has done an irreparable and irrevocable loss to us, which we will never be able to forgive nor forget.
The question here is who will take the responsibility of this negligence? The hospital, the doctors or we, who took the wrong decision to seek medical help at India’s so called renowned government hospital.
WE have lost the light of our family.
I hope I have been able to enlighten you on the carelessness of the doctors and the institution. They are the cause of not just this loss but many others.
I am a citizen of democratic India and I demand a justification from the institution along with compensation.
Please note I will escalate this issue until I get a fair response to my issue.
If the government of this country and in particular Pondicherry cannot offer us good medical help so be it, but it is irresponsible from the government to make the citizens feel that they are providing us good health care and support.
This is nothing but a fallacy a myth.
I would appreciate you appropriate if you look into this matter and follow up with the appropriate action needed to be taken.
Thank you.
Subramanian.K
Respected Sir

It is very painful to know that Medical Profeesion, now a days, has become only a source of earning money from poor pockets. I have also passed through a painful process of such.

My maid Miss. Sujata was suffering from Conjunctivitis (Inflammation of eyes). I contacted Dr. Pandit D V, having his Eye Clinic at F-3/B-2, Sector 10, Vashi, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, in the name of Dr. Pandit Eye Surgery & Laser Hospital for treatment in the evening of on 22.02.2010. The doctor Mr. Pandit told that she is suffering from acute conjunctivitis and needs Drug Wash of Eyes immadiately. Further he told that she requires Drug Wash on regular interval of 2 days upto one week, he would charge only Rs. 500/- for that as a lumsump amount for a period of one week, otherwise I have to pay Rs. 100/- on each visit. I agreed on his advise and he washed the eyes of Sujata that day.

Further, on 2nd visit at Dr. Pandit's clinic in the morning of on 24.02.2010 of Sujata, Dr. Pandit refused for Drug Wash and told that she needs Spectacles immediately. Miss Sujata belongs to a poor family and she is working as housemaid at my house. Dr. Pandit didn't give Sujata, her prescription also. She got confused and afraid and contacted me. That time I was at my workplace. In the evening of 24.02.2010, I met Dr. Pandit at his clinic. When I expressed my grievances to him regarding treatment, Dr. Pandit fired over me and abused me. He called me RASKAL, and FOOLISH in his clinic in the presence of Clinic staff & other patients. His language was very rude, abusive and lower level. He threatened me saying that he is having good connection with Police & Politicians and he will harm me.

Doctors are treated as GOD, but whether this type of behaviour of a Doctor is acceptable and tolerable for a patient or patient's caretaker. Please help us and stop such doctors exploiting and misbehaving to patient / caretaker.

KUMAR VIVEK

Saudi Healthcare — No OutGoing

SIR

OUR LANDLINE NO 22379867 IS UNABLE TO PROCESS OUTGOING CALLS FROM TODAY PL RECTIFY IMMEDIATELY

WHY IT IS TEMPORARILY OUT OF SERVICE AS CONVEYED BY THE OPERATOR.
Dear sir
Complaint about misbehavior and wrongful trade practice by Dr. I.S. Dahiya, Director, Prashant Nursing Home(Govt. Regd. Hospital, Reg. No. 174) C-1/17 Prashant Vihar, Delhi-110085
In this context I want to submit the following facts:-
1. On 24-5-10 I took my wife Raj Rani to Prashant Nursing home with the complaint of -Chest Pain, ”Ghabrahat”, vomiting & loose motions. Dr. I.S.Dahiya advised for her admission. As a lay man I accepted his advice & got her admitted and she was discharged on[protected] on recovery.
2. I have mediclaim policy with ICICI Lombard and Paramount Health Services P. Ltd. Is TPA for that. On submission of my claim Paramount health services rejected my claim giving the reason that on investigation they did not find the record in vital chart after 6 A.M. on 28-5-10 in the hospital and there were no notes in the indoor case papers, throughout the hospitalization vitals were normal and there was no pain and dehydration and the patient’s general condition was stable.
3. On receiving intimation from Paramount, I went to Dr. I.S. Dahiya on[protected], and asked him about the irregularities mentioned by Paramount . When I asked him that who will bear the loss because of the carelessness of his hospital, he got furious and told me not to come to his hospital again and started abusing me. He threatened me that he is not simply a doctor but he can harm me in any way. He shouted at me in front of other patients and insulted me by saying that he will kick me out of his hospital.

On the above mentioned facts, I request you to take action against Dr. I.S. Dahiya who is abusing the noble profession of doctors. He should not behave in this way with any other patient or attendant in future and he should feel sorry in writing to me. He should pay me the amount of Rs. 32790/=, which he charged from me by wrongful trade practice and is being refused by the insurance company because of their negligence.

Pradip Kumar Gupta
H.no. 175 & 176, Pkt. 2, Sector-24
Rohini, Delhi-85
Respected sir

Me jojin m aruvickal did diploma in operation theatre technology from a banglore paramedical board and i have 9 years experience.Any way happy to hear about NABH standards.When i was worked in saudi arabia MOH we did and participated in CBHAI accrediation.i am coming to the point is that quality of the staff should be make part in NABH standards.In my experience i seened lot of fake certificate working in India and abroad.Actually they are ward boys.attenders.ambulance drivers and ex military persons.Actually the problem is that thy are ready to work with low salaries so the private hospitals r giving jobs for them.Another point is that the travel agents make duplicate certificates and recruit them to gulf countries, now a days all GCC countries having licesence exams for nationalites and for foriegners.In India we should have to make licesence exams to avoids fakes.Its affecting the quality of medical ethics.i spend 2 lakhs to study this course and due to this fake holders i missed lot of good oppurtunities.This is not my problem, its the problem of all paramedical staff in india.Sir please take it as a serious issue and do the best for a better healthcare enviornment in India

Jojin
to the ministry of health care india .
as i swim in pacific sports complex swimming pool, centeral school the water is not fare for swimmiers, there go a huge number of swimmers that most of them are children, as i swum there i got poxes on my whole body with itching alergy . so,
i ask from ministry of health india to observe this pool know the incharges to clean the water at least every2days, for health of children
thanks.
Right sir...dr i.s.dahiya is really bad with his patients...he is insulting the noble profession and misusinf his practice...a strong action should be taken against him...