[Resolved]  Mitul Gas Agency, New C.G. Road, Chandkheda — Late booking and delivery of Gas From Mitul gas Agency

Dear Respected sir,

I am a clients of one the gas agency called Mitul Gas agency loacated at "Sahjanand" New C. G. Road, Chandkheda, I have Booked my Gas on 15.02.2008 at the time of booking they told that i will get the same within a week, today is 01/03 but they are not giving proper reply nor they delivered the gas till date, each and every time they takes more than 15 Days time and not taking the booking till 20 days, Today they told me that you can check our record we have pendancy of 4500. Request you to please take necessary action to get me the gas with in a week time, as i am new in this area, i was receiving regular gas in my last gas agency in Maninagar.

I sincerly request you to please take necessary action and help me to get the gas cylander within a week time when i am saying that now news paper and NAGRIK PURVATH MANTRI has told that you can book the gas any time and no pendancy of gas with INDIAN co. then why this agents is not listing of for booking and delivery ontime????

Thanks in Advance